Best Fullback in Single A

takinit2thehoop

I still wouldnt put Daniel up there with the best in the state at FB...yea ur backs have a lot of yds rushing but mostly cause all yall do is RUN and yall have a Great O line to run behind...im not taking anything away from him just saying not near the best in 1A...o and trust me i know he plays MLB and we cant wait to play vs him cause there aint a player on our team that likes him..If we do one thing rite its knock him out... :angry:

collinwood dosent really need any extra motivation against wayne co.....but keep talking

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw nobody from bruceton that was 6-5 they need some linemen so maybe he needs to move to guard, or center deffinitely center

I don't what game you were watching. They got a tailback with over 1600 yards rushing so I would say their lineman are just fine. You must be very confused with some wet dream you had. :thumb:

Average with 10 tds ...450 yards..... 30 pancakes....thrown 2 td passes....the other rbs have run for 1800 yards behind and around his blocks. I believe he's a lot better than average. He also plays defence.....MLB so you might not want to come across the middle when the Cats play the Trojans. :D

Seen him for 2 years! His team didn't score a point in either game I saw him and the final s were 14-0 and 28-0. I would say average is a good adjective for his play at FB. :D

youre still mad cause you only had 175 total yards and four first downs against collinwood

LOL,

only stats we remember is 14-0 and 28-0. I guess when your struggling to score you have to count and keep up with 1st downs, yards, turnovers, etc. to have some kind of positive to hang your hat on. As for being mad, nah, we won, REMEMBER!

Edited by 1A FAN

• 2 weeks later...

I think Robert Robinson is the best Fullback of all time. I mean just look at what he can do and nobody can tackle him. He is so cold he ran for 183 last week, and he has offers to TTU, UTC and MTSU, also UT is looking at him.

Robert is a Very Very good back. if he can keep his mind off of girls and in the game he would be 10 or 15 times better

Temple[/url]Fan4Life' post='826224926' date='Nov 1 2006 - 10:56 PM']

44=$$

Whats that supposed to mean?