Austin East vs. Karns

Cleveland

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no No!!!! I'm not hiding in my shell nor does a cat have my tongue- LOL I have to admit that made me chuckle a little bit. But to the game this Friday...

I see the Roadrunners paying the Beavers back this Friday. Last year, AE let this game slip but I feel they remember that and they're going to prove to Knoxville that they're still a good team even though their record isn't reflecting it. AE will be just fine...

Don't know much about Karns besides their offense is similar to Catholic so AE will have to step it up on D.

Now is this thread about ME or the AE and Karns game? LOL

Let's GO AE!!

Edited by Turtle

No no No!!!! I'm not hiding in my shell nor does a cat has my tongue- LOL I have to admit that made me chuckle a little bit. But to the game this Friday...

I see the Roadrunners paying the Beavers back this Friday. Last year, AE let this game slip but I feel they remember that and they're going to prove to Knoxville that they're still a good team even though their record isn't reflecting it. AE will be just fine...

Don't know much about Karns besides their offense is similar to Catholic so AE will have to step it up on D.

Now is this thread about ME or the AE and Karns game? LOL

Let's GO AE!!

Sorry man--- since our girl isn't here anymore to keep you straight, I just thought I'd try to get you going a little bit.