CA Wayne Co.

ld_zeppy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Wildcats this Friday night...should be a good one tonight..Why change the name..WCHS is till going to be WCHS..lol..I still wish Collinwood and Clifton would join with WCHS and make it a true county school...but I know that would never go over.. :ph34r: .anyway possible.. :lol: .Stomp em CATS

The day that Collinwood combines with Waynesboro will be when H*ll freezes over.

CA ran a reverse on the opening kickoff and returned it to the WC 16. They scored 2 plays later.

WC ties it mid 1st qtr.

CA scores early 2nd qtr.

CA scores mid 2nd qtr, recovers onside scores again then recovers another onside, but didn't score.

CA leads 28-7 at the half

WC has 7 minute drive to start 3rd qtr cuts lead to 28-14.

CA kicks FG late third qtr, up 31-14

CA scores late 4th qtr

CA wins 38-14

I have seen every region team play this year, other than Perry County. I will say this, if Waynesboro doesn't beat CA by 2 TD, they have a long way to go. CA is not very good, but they could be fighting for the 3rd or 4th playoff spot if they beat Waynesboro. I definitely think that Collinwood and Mt. Pleasant are the 2 best teams inthe region.

Well i guess they got a LONG way to go........anyone have any stats for the game?

Well our offense was actually pretty good tonight...we just never had it cause they kept it away from us...our special teams killed us! they played really good dont get me wrong but we could have played ALOT better...it was the most unexpected thing we never thought that would happen...but it did and we have to learn from it...all week we had heard how they was gonna pass pass pass and well they hardly ever passed maybe 6 or 7 times...they just run reverses and the jet and they would blow right by our D Line...we just need to get our crap straight and play with alot more heart...