CA Wayne Co.

ld_zeppy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne County looked really good against Cornesville.The offense could have been a little better but the guys played really well.Great defensive performance.The flaw I see at Wayne Co. is the time it takes them to run a play.It would be much easier to rotate receivers in to call the play other than the quarterback running to the sidelines each play wearing him out. I pick Wayen County to beat Ca 28-14

Good Luck Cats!!

Wayne County looked really good against Cornesville.The offense could have been a little better but the guys played really well.Great defensive performance.The flaw I see at Wayne Co. is the time it takes them to run a play.It would be much easier to rotate receivers in to call the play other than the quarterback running to the sidelines each play wearing him out. I pick Wayen County to beat Ca 28-14

Good Luck Cats!!

They played good? They only beat Cornersville 21-0. It was 7-0 at half. In case you haven't noticed Cornersville isn't good.

They played good? They only beat Cornersville 21-0. It was 7-0 at half. In case you haven't noticed Cornersville isn't good.

haha! how true, how true. wayne co has a long way to go. cale butler, nathan bell, and jonathon beersdorf really need to step it up from this week on. cornersville plays hard but let's face it, they stink. 7-0 at half just aint gonna get it. i don't think this week will be too big of a test, but wayne co has got to get a lot better if were gonna play for the region. i am as big of a wayne co fan as there is, but even i know we have a lot of work to do to get were we need to be. keep workin hard cats and get better every week.

haha! how true, how true. wayne co has a long way to go. cale butler, nathan bell, and jonathon beersdorf really need to step it up from this week on. cornersville plays hard but let's face it, they stink. 7-0 at half just aint gonna get it. i don't think this week will be too big of a test, but wayne co has got to get a lot better if were gonna play for the region. i am as big of a wayne co fan as there is, but even i know we have a lot of work to do to get were we need to be. keep workin hard cats and get better every week.

Well Cornersville is an improved team sure they have NO offense but they do have a decent defense...and yes i know our offense was bad the first half but we come back in the 2nd half and showed how we can play better we learned from our mistakes from the first half...and its not Johnathon Beersdorf its Josh lol...you cant Leave Andrew Creasy out of those 3 he has been so far this season our biggest player on and off the field...but we have to work harder if we expect to be a top 3 team in this region and we will contiunue to get better!

Well Cornersville is an improved team sure they have NO offense but they do have a decent defense...and yes i know our offense was bad the first half but we come back in the 2nd half and showed how we can play better we learned from our mistakes from the first half...and its not Johnathon Beersdorf its Josh lol...you cant Leave Andrew Creasy out of those 3 he has been so far this season our biggest player on and off the field...but we have to work harder if we expect to be a top 3 team in this region and we will contiunue to get better!

I belive that I read on another post that Cornersville had 280 yds of offense and wayne county only had 180 yds. O and sum thing must really be wrong in waynesboro this year cause WCP just agreed with me and that has never happened.