5-5A Week 4

Verb58

With Overton facing Antioch one team comes away with a region loss.

With McGavock facing Hunters Lane one team comes away with 2 region losses.

Hillwood faces Hendersonville will Hillwood come away with a win or does Hendersonville get a 2-0 record in the region.

Glencliff comes to Gallatin with a passing attack last year the Colts gave Gallatin all they wanted in the second half last year.

This week can give some teams a ray of hope and for others put in a whole for the remanider of the season.

Most teams have tough region opponents after this week left on the season.

As much as I want Gallatin to do well the region is in NO WAY wrapped up for the Green Wave, it will have to be earned.

Gallatin rolls. Shutout streak still intact. Hendersonville will roll against Hillwood.

I'll take Antioch over Overton(I don't think the Bobcats D is as good as usual). And I will take Hunters Lane over McGavock in a close one. McGavock's offense seems to be sporadic. The region picture will start to clear up but will still have three undefeated region teams.

Gallatin rolls. Shutout streak still intact. Hendersonville will roll against Hillwood.

I'll take Antioch over Overton(I don't think the Bobcats D is as good as usual). And I will take Hunters Lane over McGavock in a close one. McGavock's offense seems to be sporadic. The region picture will start to clear up but will still have three undefeated region teams.