How much is your game admissions?

Muffin_Man11

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White County charges $5, and everybody complains because up until a couple of years ago it was $3.

Senior citizens get in free, I believe.

I don't think 5 is high I don't even think 8 is high not when you count all the things that go into making a nice field. I think that if I go to a $8 game and the field looks like crud I would be upset but grass seed, lawn equipment, fertilizer, and lining the field all that takes work and money. Also it helps to pay for other things at the school which do not generate as much interest. I may not be interested in some of the other sports or activities but I would hate to see it get shut down because it can not pay for itself. Imagine if you were the person who loved that activity and it got closed out because not enough money was in the school budget.

I do not think it is unfair to charge students the same as anyone else. I think if you don't alot of times it just turns into a free place to hang out.

Edited by GoingInsane