Red Bank vs Walker Valley

goldenbird

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooltewah spanked dead bank , ooltewah #2 if not #1

Its called RED Bank!! That was a scrimmage a month ago and it wasnt a blowout. The 2nd score(the last) shouldnt even have counted but it's all good. Red Bank did have a tough game going against AE and still won. O yea, its hard to post shutouts, especially when playing teams with some good skill players, right? Well Red Bank beat Central by more points than the Owls then and got a shutout!! No disrespect to the Owls but Red Bank is also good and I would leave the poll just as it is, with the Owls behind the Lions, because i think the Lions would come out on top in a real ball game(just my opinion). :P

Well its about 6hrs away from game time and i'll be there front row to watch. Good luck to both teams, but im looking for a pretty good game in the Lions. They should go out and take care of business. :thumb:

63-0??? No way.

Walker Valley isn't THAT bad, and Red Bank isn't THAT good. I don't expect RB to have much problem, but that prediction was just absurd.

it was pretty close to that 55-0 and it could have been 100-0 if we wanted it to be.

It was a very boring game and the highlight of the night had to be walker valley's band, incredible.

Great game 4 the Lions. They were just clicking and the defense dominated, but from what i heard, one of WV coaches told the RB coaches before the game that they had a "HOLE" in their defense & they've found it. Well, it looked to me as whatever "HOLE" they were talking about was filled quickly from start. Im sure you already know that RB took the ball from the Mustangs on their 1st play & asked their coaches, "where's the hole at, coach?" :D Great game :thumb: Lions.!!!

O yea, big ups to WV's band. They're great. I believe they should be added as one the bands performing at that battle of the bands coming up in 2 weeks. ;)