loudon

brad1st

I highly doubt hes an Alcoa fan...Just let that me known before everyone once again starts jumping on Alcoa for being Classless!!

Every school has classless fans and I do mean every and it often makes the good ones look bad....now for the game Alcoa is a highly tallented team. Loudon needs to learn how to tackle. so hats off to Alcoa and Coach Rankin.

I completely agree. Loudon never gave up. Josh Hawkins played awesome; Alcoa seemed to have trouble containing him at times. That has to be one tired young man tonight.

Congratulations to the Tornadoes! You guys have a very good team. I only wish we were as well coached as you guys. I have been watching the Redskins for a long time and I have never seen a group of coaches that can not adjust to anything!! You guys could have thrown for a thousand yards last night and until we start using a free safety (Josh Hawkins) so will everyone else! I don't understand the thinking sometimes on offense or defense for that matter. But I guess they are doing the best they can. As a true LOUDON fan, the one thing that really pi$$ed me off last night was to see the Loudon coaching staff giving up and accepting defeat!! I seen players and coaches come off the field with grins and laughter after the game. A flashback of Harig's first two years!! Players, please DO NOT accept defeat, Yes, they were the better team last night. But every Friday night you have the opportunity to be a winner!! It's up to you!! Because the coaching staff at LHS has proven to me and alot of other fans. They will accept second best! A true REDSKIN would not!! GO SKINS!!

your right ...and i am sorry.......but no one has ever said anything to or about some loudon fans that smack talk,,,,,,or trash talk on here.....and i see some dont like it.. when its coming back at them.....your right i,m not a alcoa fan.... but last nite i was..... and for any other team that plays loudon i will be a fan.....loudon you are a good team.... but when some of your fans ... do what i did in my other post it makes them and the team look bad....i hope you understand my meaning on this.....this was to just let some not all loudon fans see how it feels ....when your team is slamed..... good luck to you the rst of the year....you will be in the playoffs and may go far .....

your right ...and i am sorry.......but no one has ever said anything to or about some loudon fans that smack talk,,,,,,or trash talk on here.....and i see some dont like it.. when its coming back at them.....your right i,m not a alcoa fan.... but last nite i was..... and for any other team that plays loudon i will be a fan.....loudon you are a good team.... but when some of your fans ... do what i did in my other post it makes them and the team look bad....i hope you understand my meaning on this.....this was to just let some not all loudon fans see how it feels ....when your team is slamed..... good luck to you the rst of the year....you will be in the playoffs and may go far .....

we just like most other schools have had our share of bad years (some 0-10 years as a matter of fact) so we know defeat. and yest we have our share of obnoxious fans as well that really hurt Loudon's reputation...Lowering your standards, however, doesnt help your arguement. Anyway enough of that talk

I was not able to go to this but I hope we weren't quitting. It would be a shame to give in before we even kick off. Regardless of the opponent

we just like most other schools have had our share of bad years (some 0-10 years as a matter of fact) so we know defeat. and yest we have our share of obnoxious fans as well that really hurt Loudon's reputation...Lowering your standards, however, doesnt help your arguement. Anyway enough of that talk

I was not able to go to this but I hope we weren't quitting. It would be a shame to give in before we even kick off. Regardless of the opponent

Loudon didn't give up. As I said before, Josh Hawkins must've been one tired puppy Fri. night. Even in the 4th quarter there was some hard hitting going on by both sides.

yep you are right . i should not have .....and no loudon never gave up....and my opinon is this they need to work in ,,,,cambell i think is the other rb name ...teams are keying on hawkins alor more it seems......