REGION 5 1A

Jbs_all_the_way

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have down syndrome? i cant even understand what you just said...didnt your elementary school teach you how to use punctuation... or did you just not go to school? anyways... jo byrns isnt a big metropolitan place either. so i could say your a little to close to your farm animals too.

do you have some obsession for farm animals or something ? you are the one who brought that up not the people from jbs.

do you have down syndrome? i cant even understand what you just said...didnt your elementary school teach you how to use punctuation... or did you just not go to school? anyways... jo byrns isnt a big metropolitan place either. so i could say your a little to close to your farm animals too.

Dude, chill out.

I found that quote that you are crying about.

For your information, it wasnt even a Jo Byrns fan.

It was by neutralobserver, the quote was: "I think we're all a bit uncomfortable with how close you guys are with your farm animals".

It was in the Forrest v. Cascade thread. He said it once, and nobody responded to it, not even him. You just need to chill out. Dont let this farm animal thing get to you. You are the only one bringing it up.

Go email neutralobserver, if you want to talk to someone about it, and get off of this thread, because you are doing nothing but being a cry-baby.

And just so You know, I am not a player either.

I tried telling you that nobody from Jo Byrns said that crap, and you are going to keep on going with it.

I'll say it again, Good Luck to Cascade.

Oxen, ...whatever dude. Theres no talking to you, its like talking to a brick wall.

Now, Lets talk some FOOTBALL, stop this crying, you are making me depressed ;)

Lets Go Jo Byrns!

do you have some obsession for farm animals or something ? you are the one who brought that up not the people from jbs.

I think it is a couple levels Over Obsession. I tried to calm him down, but he doesnt seem to want to hear it. He thinks that it was a Jo Byrns player or fan, so now he wants to be a little baby about it, and talk some smack about us.

Its alright though.

Lets talk some FOOTBALL!!!! Enough about some farm animals. If you want to talk farm animal talk Oxen, go to"New Post" and title it "Farm Animals", and you can have a nice little conversation with yourself, because you know what? --Nobody cares... Come back Here, when you have something besides animals to talk about, ok? Have a nice day.

Dude, chill out.

I found that quote that you are crying about.

For your information, it wasnt even a Jo Byrns fan.

It was by neutralobserver, the quote was: "I think we're all a bit uncomfortable with how close you guys are with your farm animals".

It was in the Forrest v. Cascade thread. He said it once, and nobody responded to it, not even him. You just need to chill out. Dont let this farm animal thing get to you. You are the only one bringing it up.

Go email neutralobserver, if you want to talk to someone about it, and get off of this thread, because you are doing nothing but being a cry-baby.

And just so You know, I am not a player either.

I tried telling you that nobody from Jo Byrns said that crap, and you are going to keep on going with it.

I'll say it again, Good Luck to Cascade.

Oxen, ...whatever dude. Theres no talking to you, its like talking to a brick wall.

Now, Lets talk some FOOTBALL, stop this crying, you are making me depressed ;)

Lets Go Jo Byrns!

thank you so much man...you helped me get over my emotional moment for the night :( i knew i could talk to a guy like you :( ............... ;) in case you didnt know....that was sarcastic. well then, lets talk about some football.

I think it is a couple levels Over Obsession. I tried to calm him down, but he doesnt seem to want to hear it. He thinks that it was a Jo Byrns player or fan, so now he wants to be a little baby about it, and talk some smack about us.

Its alright though.

Lets talk some FOOTBALL!!!! Enough about some farm animals. If you want to talk farm animal talk Oxen, go to"New Post" and title it "Farm Animals", and you can have a nice little conversation with yourself, because you know what? --Nobody cares... Come back Here, when you have something besides animals to talk about, ok? Have a nice day.

well said it's football on here not animals. jbs all the way. once a devil always a devil my motto, i've moved away but still love the hour drive back to cedar hill to watch them play.

thank you so much man...you helped me get over my emotional moment for the night :( i knew i could talk to a guy like you ;) ............... ;) in case you didnt know....that was sarcastic. well then, lets talk about some football.

Glad I could help :( . You obviously werent getting over it by yourself.

You arent man enough to take it, and move on. You have to keep it going (and it wasnt even us! Thats what gets me).

But I will stop now. You said you want to talk "Big-Boy" Football talk now.....So lets get it started.

Let me start off by saying, Good Job to All Region 5 teams. I dont have the numbers in front of me, but I am pretty sure it is a combined record of like 24-10.

Good luck this week, as well. Have a great week of practice, no injuries!

Bust some heads on Friday!!

Lets Go Jo Byrns!!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

according to you cascade cant beat any body...we are just a bunc of stupid rednecks that are a bit to close with our farm animal... at least thats what i saw someone say on the forrest and cascade thread... im just here to tell you, dont get your hopes up or it might be a very long bus ride home for jo byrns... cascade is not a joke. regardless of what you think

U guys dont play Jo Byrns until the last game of the year, so if i was yall i would put them out of yalls mind right now. Dont u want to be 9-0 when u play them? I know Jo Byrns does. So forget JBS for now, and take care of business w/ everyone else. You guys still have Mcewen, Heritage, and most importantly Eagleville. They will not be a joke, Eagleville has a VERY talented team. For some reason it just seems like they never put it all together on the field, but trust me if they ever do, WATCH OUT!!!

Heres my prediction

1. Jo B

2. Eagleville

3. Heritage

4. Cascade

5. Forrest

6. McEwen

7. CA

8. NC

I think JBS runs the tables and tkaes region champ again.

Eagleville will finish out strong but in close games.

Heritage will beat NC Forrest and Cascade to take the 3rd spot

Cascade gets 2 more region wins and tkes the 4th spot.

I think the forrest and Heritage game at the end of the year will decide it if Heritage wins I htink it will finish like the above if not it will be Cascade 3rd and Forrest 4th.

Mcewen will drop the Cascade JBS and Eagleville games but will beat CA and NC.(they could even knock cascade out)

CA will get first region win over NC in a close game

Edited by allregionpatriot#3

Those are good predictions.

Its kinda hard to tell now, maybe in a couple weeks, when some of these games actually play out, we can see. Right now, it is up for grabs. Its whoever wants it the most, really.

I would like to see Clarksville Academy win that region game (even a couple more*). That program needs a good win like that.

We havent heard from anybody from Clarksville Academy (that I know of)---come one ya'll, show some love for your team!! Gotta get them motivated!

Alright. Have a great week of practice to everyone. Lets stay injury-free; and Always......LETS GO JO BYRNS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

i telll you what come to the jbs,,, game and i will show you some syndrome,,,,,,or you just want to run your mouth here 6 weeks early,,,,not my fault your team does'nt show no love for you ,,,so i would watch the mouthing if i was you,,, to me anyway's :thumb:

Did anybody say anythinga about Jo Byrns being invincible?!? Didnt think so. As for the Eagleville game, I would say Eagleville held there own, but they did not give Jo Byrns a run for there money, we went up 17-0 early and was never really threatened after that. Yes they put 1 good drive 2gether and scored, but other then that, Jo Byrns defense dominated. U will find out soon y eagleville gave them such a good game, i doubt Eagleville loses another region game. As for the NCS game, they scored on NCS's first drive off of an INT for a TD, then NCS went 3 and out, Jo Byrns scored in 3 plays. Then NCS threw another INT, Jo Byrns scored in 2 plays. NCS went 3 and out. Jo Byrns scored quickly again, and then the same thing happen again. then w/ 5 minutes left in the half coach pulled 1 offense, and started to slowly pull defensive starters. Also want to point out that NCS did NOT get a single first down against Jo Byrns' 1 D. Wait i take that back they got one because of a roughing the passer call, but they got none on there own. As for Jo Byrns going undefeated, Jo Byrns is NOT worried about that at all, they are taking each game 1 at a time, and they know EVERY team they play will be gunning for them.

No, I haven't seen anyone from JB mention the word 'invincible', but that's the message you guys imply. The majority of the JB fans/players that are on CoachT imply that message. It's great that you have team spirit, but dang....

Yes, you guys went up 17-0 very easily the 1st half. I must say we played like a playoff team the 2nd half. We held our own, and IMO we gave you a run for your money. You don't have to agree, but I feel like pointing it out. As did your defense dominate, so did ours the 2nd half. We held you guys to very minimal gains, if any the 2nd half. The score even shows it - 0 points the 2nd half. Anyway....

Edited by iearnedit