REGION 5 1A

Jbs_all_the_way

In reference to jo byrns not losing twice for eagleville to have to be region champ... actually... if eag beats cas and cas beats jo byrns... then.. it goes to non-region record, then to points scored i believe...

Yes if it went to non region then there is a good chance that all 3 of these teams would be undefeated outside of the region. I know Eagleville will be, and i think Cascade will be taft so. Jo Byrns probably has the hardest route, because they are playing East Robertson, who is a very talented team.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I wasnt trying to bash at all. I just literally read on about 5 posts straight where people were like at my age...or for an old guy like me.... I was just wondering why everyone insists on saying how old they are and why they cant just post, it was a really stupid comment and way off topic. Like I said I had just seen so many yesterday that I tought id ask. Ne ways good luck to all region 5 teams all are doing very well this year.

Do you play for Heritage? If so, I will introduce myself to you when you come to Jo Byrns. I have a tremendous amount or respect for the young men that play this game. I always enjoy meeting some of the players from the other teams.

Jo Byrns, Cascade, Eagleville, Forrest, Heritage, and Mcewen are all undefeated outside of the region. Is that dominant enough for u?!?

heck yes!???!!!!!! it is what i expect out of the most powerful region in the state. i hope we can sweep region 6 in the playoffs and really make some waves. but that is a long way off. :rolleyes:

Why does everyone on coacht that is older or whatever always say at my age.... Why does it matter if your old or not? Im not bashing you or nothing just wondering why people do it I see it all the time and its kind of annoying. It almost seems like people are bragging cuz they are old or somehting.

You'll understand when your older.

“Well, at my age…”

There are several hidden meanings in the phrase “at my age”. First and foremost, we are just glad we made it this far… a lot of people we know didn't. Secondly, since we are older we have seen a lot of action, both on and off the field and therefore feel like we are qualified to speak (on most any subject) which may or may not be true. It is also an excuse for not being up-to-date on a particular subject… just in case we speak out-of-turn or say something stupid.

I think you are right… the phrase is used too often… but it not the only one… for instance, “no offence”. Now if you had to say “on offence” then you obviously had to know that somebody was going to be offended.

I really enjoy CoachT and High School sports, football in particular, and “at my age” it’s a good way to keep up with what going on. I was the manager for my High School team back in 1954 in the old Duck River Valley Conference and I’ll bet I’ve seen about as many games as anybody on this forum. So, when I say “at my age” I’m bragging…. :thumb:

“Well, at my age…”

There are several hidden meanings in the phrase “at my age”. First and foremost, we are just glad we made it this far… a lot of people we know didn't. Secondly, since we are older we have seen a lot of action, both on and off the field and therefore feel like we are qualified to speak (on most any subject) which may or may not be true. It is also an excuse for not being up-to-date on a particular subject… just in case we speak out-of-turn or say something stupid.

I think you are right… the phrase is used too often… but it not the only one… for instance, “no offence”. Now if you had to say “on offence” then you obviously had to know that somebody was going to be offended.

I really enjoy CoachT and High School sports, football in particular, and “at my age” it’s a good way to keep up with what going on. I was the manager for my High School team back in 1954 in the old Duck River Valley Conference and I’ll bet I’ve seen about as many games as anybody on this forum. So, when I say “at my age” I’m bragging…. :)

LOL, Well you beat me. I wasn't born till '59. I can probably count on less than two hands how many Rocket football games I've missed since birth. Nothing like high school football . . . .

Game Day guys!

Show everybody how tough this Region is.

Safe travels to every team that is traveling tonight, its been raining, hopefully it will let up.

And lets stay injury-free!

Best of luck to ALL REGION 5 1A TEAMS!!!!

Lets GO JO BYRNS!!!!!

Get those bragging rights!!!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way