polk

ricky_bobby

Here's the thing that worries me about Polk.....

There's these few posters who are in camper status with very few posts. Their posts are very similar and very well could all be the same person. No matter if it's one or more they are clearly students. They are also clearly NOT football players. Yet they seem to want to talk as players.

As a mod I've been asked by some Polk faithful to watch the Polk threads a little closer. I will and I will DELETE any post from here on out that doesn't stay on topic and within reason. Don't like it. Too bad. The only think you can do is email CoachT and get him to override me. If he does so be it.

For the student or students posting nonsense I'd be more worried about some football player getting ill and dealing with it off the boards.

With the Wildcats standing at 4-0 and 3-0 it seems to me that everyone at Polk would be tickled to death. Unless they're jealous for some reason. If so I'd say grow up. As a Grundy fan I want all Grundy teams to win or go undefeated and win titles. Every team at the school. If you're a real Polk fan you'd want that for your school.

Good luck to Coach Davis and the Wildcats the rest of the way.

DL.

one polk has the talent to play with loudon ...but not the speed to contain mr hawkins.... he is and probly the best back polk will face this year ..... yes they are some what faster ......this will be a good game ....and polk will do good agianst loudon ..be cause i think loudon d is alittle down this year.....good luck to both teams ....but i see loudon coming out of this with a win..loudon 28 polk 21

Edited by brad1st