Daniel Boone at Sullivan North

bucdaddio

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, Yeah they dread my bell but you know what someone has to support that team and believe me I do. Glad to hear your player is ok. I dont know what else to do to get that crowd going. I talked to a lady today about and she said its always been that way. That really stinks. My feelings are its a ball game its about noise, hollering for your team and supporting them. And if you arent going to do that why even bother showing up. People look at me like I am crazy and say I am getting tired of that bell. Well you know if people would support this team better I wouldnt have to ring that bell until the blisters appear. I have been doing it for 4 years now, when my kid wasnt even starting sometimes. These kids want the support of their student bodies and parents and to tell the truth I think its time the fans start showing up. The actual parents of the boys all do a great job but we cant do it all by ourselves. Heck you all were louder at Elizabethton than at one of your own home games. And to our wonderful little band, you might be small but you have a mighty sound and we love you.