5A COACHT TOP TEN (part deux)

just1np

I can't judge either team because I haven't seen them, but I'd have to say Riverdale over Smyrna. Two reasons-

Riverdale has (and is this week) played really good teams and met the challenge.

Riverdale still has that "swagger" and Smyrna just doesn't. Not against the Warriors at least.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't judge either team because I haven't seen them, but I'd have to say Riverdale over Smyrna. Two reasons-

Riverdale has (and is this week) played really good teams and met the challenge.

Riverdale still has that "swagger" and Smyrna just doesn't. Not against the Warriors at least.

and everyone onw knows that there d sure isnt the best in the world and against that o-line of ours and our speed we have and having close to 480 yards last game thats a huge miss match cause with that comes clock and ball control and sonney wont have all day like he has in other games not with our d-line but we still have 2 games before this aand have an undefeated and over looked DC team this week

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

and everyone onw knows that there d sure isnt the best in the world and against that o-line of ours and our speed we have and having close to 480 yards last game thats a huge miss match cause with that comes clock and ball control and sonney wont have all day like he has in other games not with our d-line but we still have 2 games before this aand have an undefeated and over looked DC team this week

not sure who we play week 8 but i might just have to stop by that game unless it is a complete beatdown by one of the teams

Smyrna's most impressive win was against a mediocre Brentwood team. To me Riverdale's loss to McCallie is more impressive than that win.

Edited by just1np

Smyrna's most impressive win was against a mediocre Brentwood team. To me Riverdale's loss to McCallie is more impressive than that win.

yea i felt like we played better but with our mistakes and play calling gave them life and they capalized on them but its over and didnt mean anything

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

This week for the 5A Top Ten:

1. Dobyns-Bennett goes to Tennessee.

2. Smyrna hosts Ravenwood (upset?)

3. Gallatin goes to Wilson Central (WC smacked GHS last year)

4. Ooltewah goes to Bradley Central

5. Ridgeway is idle

6. Riverdale hosts Dickson County (Game of the Week!!)

7. Independence goes to Siegal

8. Dickson County goes to Riverdale (undefeated streak on the line)

9. Franklin is idle.

10. Oak Ridge hosts Jefferson County (bad schedule for JC-last week Dobyns-Bennett, now the Wildcats. Ouch)

Which of these teams will be the most impressive this week?

Least impressive?