Halls vs. Karns

littlemn88

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice littlemn88 ur right. He was prob to busy playing halo or grand theft auto. Than play football. Cause he really doesnt know what he is talking about if u want to be honest. The only come back he has is Powell beat Halls by 35. Who cares about last year, at Halls we live for the future, Powellfan just knows Powell isnt on Halls Level this year!

Sometimes when you get taken to the wood shed like Halls did last week you grow up a little. It appears the team responded to coaching this week and beat a Karns team that was very capable of beating Halls. Maybe they are beginning to understand the effort and mental toughness it takes to win on Friday night. I think one example was the early T.D. Karns scored off of a Halls miscue. Instead of turn tail and running Halls responded with 24 unanswered points and a stellar effort by the defense. They didn't play a complete game but they showed some mental and physical toughness. If Halls can build on last nights game they have a shot at the playoffs. 5-5 is certainly possible and if they can upset the mighty Powell Panthers 6-4 will not be out of the question.

That's the "mighty" and "triple-dreaded" Powell Panthers! :angry: Nice analysis, redandlack63. I think the young defense is indeed growing up and getting more mentally tough. Did you go to the game? It sounds like you did. The defense was fired up.

Halls looked pretty good all around except u gotta keep the ball off the ground, need to take care of the ball better thats all.

Too true. We can't afford the turnovers against Clinton and Powell.

You know I thought the same thing. Gate revenue would be up big time. In this day and time there is alot of crossover interest in other schools. I try not to miss to many Halls games but going across the ridge to Bobcat country or dare I say it Panther country when Halls played on a alternate night would be a good thing. The NFL & College have expanded their boundaries so why not High School? Great post. :D

You know I thought the same thing. Gate revenue would be up big time. In this day and time there is alot of crossover interest in other schools. I try not to miss to many Halls games but going across the ridge to Bobcat country or dare I say it Panther country when Halls played on a alternate night would be a good thing. The NFL & College have expanded their boundaries so why not High School? Great post. :D

I would say something about your comment about going over to Powell to watch a game, but I'll wait until the week we play them to get that going.

Congrats to halls on beating Karns I didnt think that they would but Im glad too see they got the W

Actually I live on the halls powell line(well my backyard is halls my frontyard is powell. I was zoned for powell so ya know.

As far as not playing football, I tore my ACL, MCL, and PCL and was not cleared to play after I did it, I still have trouble with fluid in my knee and have it drained every few months. So yeah it was a pretty bad injury. But I still enjoy watching football and thats what this board is all about.

If you dont like me or my comments thats your problem not mine.

Halls is ahead of powell this year in football but I still think if powell gets it together they can Pull out the W. they have the talent but arent as good as they should be Im dissapointed in them right now.

Good job halls and keep it up

Hey Powellfan were not trying to run you off just having some fun with you.

You are keeping the board from being a snoozer when you jump out there on a limb. I think we all have thick skin and we'll slap you around a little if you get to far out of bounds. But I think we are both struggling enough to appreciate each others position. I thought Powell would have one more good season before this good senior class left and the youngsters came up like Halls had to do this year but a brutal schedule has been tough on you guys so far. Momentum is the key for both our programs. I still think Halls doesn't know what they can really do on offense if they execute it correctly and cut down on turnovers. I noticed last night that we get a bad rap on our team speed. Karns couldn't keep up with us at all. Similar to us not keeping up with West last week so its all relative in the High School world.

Congrats to halls on beating Karns I didnt think that they would but Im glad too see they got the W

Actually I live on the halls powell line(well my backyard is halls my frontyard is powell. I was zoned for powell so ya know.

As far as not playing football, I tore my ACL, MCL, and PCL and was not cleared to play after I did it, I still have trouble with fluid in my knee and have it drained every few months. So yeah it was a pretty bad injury. But I still enjoy watching football and thats what this board is all about.

If you dont like me or my comments thats your problem not mine.

Halls is ahead of powell this year in football but I still think if powell gets it together they can Pull out the W. they have the talent but arent as good as they should be Im dissapointed in them right now.

Good job halls and keep it up

You should have pitched a tent in the backyard then