Clinton @ AC

all the way 2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanna know why you always pick against ac even if they are favored and is it maybe because you just wish that shs could beat the mavs?

im sry to tell ya but when I played we beat the mavs ask ur coaches about the great punt return by kirk buttram I threw a great lead block

I pick ac to lose cause they are 0-4 bout to be 0-5

Hey Old 13, did you wear that # in football or baseball at Scott?

I wore 88 in football and 13 in baseball

I take ac and they are goin2 send the dragons back across the river with their heads down...i think the mavs come out and get on the boards quick

i think that it will be a good game til lucas frye castrates AC running game and are forced to start passing and then weston hazelhurst and johnson will have cody pack and ryan farmer on lock down.....but still AC could come and win it being at the home field...... but ive never seen a MAV team 0-4..... what has hurt them is coaching and injuries..... losing two QB back to back and forcing a 3rd string QB to be pressured in the biggest game of Clinton and AC... clinton by7

I take ac and they are goin2 send the dragons back across the river with their heads down...i think the mavs come out and get on the boards quick

i think that it will be a good game til lucas frye castrates AC running game and are forced to start passing and then weston hazelhurst and johnson will have cody pack and ryan farmer on lock down.....but still AC could come and win it being at the home field...... but ive never seen a MAV team 0-4..... what has hurt them is coaching and injuries..... losing two QB back to back and forcing a 3rd string QB to be pressured in the biggest game of Clinton and AC... clinton by7