CAK vs. Catholic

BigG

You have a Catholic team that is coming off of an incredible 2005 season, but losing some key players to graduation and to Florida. I think they have been challenged more so far this season with tougher competition, but have had some weird results (Webb and Anderson County).

CAK coming off a tough and dissappointing 2005 season, but with a fresh look and an outstanding start to 2006. Their competition has not been near what Catholic has played, although the Greeneville win was pretty big, but results have been pretty good (though 2-2 to Sweetwater wasn't a super start).

Any takers?

You have a Catholic team that is coming off of an incredible 2005 season, but losing some key players to graduation and to Florida. I think they have been challenged more so far this season with tougher competition, but have had some weird results (Webb and Anderson County).

CAK coming off a tough and dissappointing 2005 season, but with a fresh look and an outstanding start to 2006. Their competition has not been near what Catholic has played, although the Greeneville win was pretty big, but results have been pretty good (though 2-2 to Sweetwater wasn't a super start).

Any takers?

CAK 3-1--the Teutonic front line of Hoffman and Novacoff eventually overwhelms the Irish defense.

Think it is safe to say CAK is one of the best teams in the state.

While I agree that they are one of the best, they have a lot of soccer to prove that they are number 1. They have some tough games left (Webb, Maryville, West) though none of them are A/AA.

Coach Pifer works them very hard, and they are now seeing the benefits of those workouts. Hopefully we will see you in regions, Akula!