texas23

there is no truth to deny..........on person's soft and irresistable is another persons nasty and disgusting. :thumb:

You are quibbling! I can't believe you wouldn't like "soft and irresistable", much less wonderful, sweet, gentle, warm, loving, sometimes unattainable women. I don't believe that! I think you would be happy to spell things out for a woman in real life. Edited by Cowboys Up

You are quibbling! I can't believe you wouldn't like "soft and irresistable", much less wonderful, sweet, gentle, warm, loving, sometimes unattainable women. I don't believe that! I think you would be happy to spell things out for a woman in real life.

let us be honest here. I did not come on here to discuss women. period. enough said.

I use many words in my posts.....you took offense to one of them and then went off on a tangent. Stop being a woman about this, be a man,,,,,move on.

I have never understood your hostile aggression towards women on this board and quite frankly, it bothers me the way you talk to us!

But hey, I'm just a woman, what do I know? I'm stupid. I forgot.

Guest dare_2_dream

I have never understood your hostile aggression towards women on this board and quite frankly, it bothers me the way you talk to us!

But hey, I'm just a woman, what do I know? I'm stupid. I forgot.

Now your beginning to see why I dont like the guy, he is hostile towards everyone who doesnt worship him.

Guest dare_2_dream

Me and tex are alright I guess. I just don't understand how he bashes women and stuff and what I really want to say would probably get me kicked off the board or something.

But yeah maybe that's one thing we actually agree on.

He bashes women, along with everyone else, to make himself feel better. Must have had a rough childhood, especially with the women in his life.

Announcements