What's it going to take for Loretto to turn it around?

footballfreak

As a former player who gratuated already from Loretto I can't stand to see the way teams have played in the last few years. I want to know what it is going to take to turn football around. I went to the playoffs each of my 4 years there. Everyone that i know can't even stand to go to the games anymore. What do ya think?

It is indeed sad to see the Mustangs fall as far as they have. With our region pretty thin, they should be competiting for the playoffss every year, no questions asked.

I don't know the answers but I wish you suceess in discovering them and hopfully seeing the Mustangs back in the chase in the future.

I can tell you. Its got to be the coaching staff. As I have said on some other threads about Loretto, a team that dresses out 60-80 players every year should be very competitive, especially at the AA level. The problem started when Butch Toner left. Ever since its been the parents dictating who plays. BOTTOMLINE The coaches can't control thier own program. It has dwindled down since Toner left. Get a coach that doesnt have kids playing, and who doesnt know all the parents on a personal level, and let him guide the Mustang back to where they should be. :unsure: