Oakland vs. La Vergne

patriot 4 life

Kaelin has benefitted from Coach Moose's amazing weight program. As a 3 yr starter, he knows what is expected of him to play at the next level. Kaelin made his presence known last yr . Many coaches will tell you that they had to double team the kid. He was a LOCK for All_region honors as well as many more.He also is an A student which also makes him catch college scout;s eyes. He is a GOOD kid too......totally coachable as well with great parents.

I appreciate what you said about him.

FYI........soph1025 deserted Oakland for Siegel so take what he says with a grain of salt.

Oh thanks for the warning,.....Oakland hasn't even taken yall's film out of the case yet.

yea stout d for lavergne :ph34r: dont even think we punted

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you sure are confrontational about recievin compliments :blink: . Anyway, I assume, from your apparent expertise, you were at the LC Oakland Game last year where it was pretty much LC all the way. I don't think oakland ever lead (could be wrong, tho) and the game went down in history as one of those relatively boring 28-14ish one team is pretty much the clear cut victor games. I only faced 66 once during the course of the game, as he wasn't on my side of the ball. It was in the 4th quarter, we threw a pass, and I knocked him over while pass blocking. Admittedly, he was probably tired, seeing as how we'd played pretty much the whole game by then, but he didn't seem like some standout then, and we pretty much kept him in check. However, this year, I had the opportunity to face him on multiple occasions, and was very impressed with his quickness off the ball, and his upper body strength. Even late in the 4th he was still hitting us in the mouth. It's very diffucult to win a ballgame with a 265 lb defensive tackle running wild in one's backfield. I say that to say this.... I noticed a marked improvement from his performance last year to the one this year, and that was the basis of my origional post. I'm done. Good luck against LaVergne, should be a thriller. (Never liked LaVergne much myself, too cocky.)

We really have nothing to be cocky about except for a 7-3 season last year. Season before that was 1-9 :lol:

Not sure.

And that coach you were talking about, did he come to lavergne or something? Only coaches I know here are Grooms, Thomas, Moose, and, erm--that's about it. Oh, and MaClanahan.

He is the first one that you named......came last yr I believe. his incident with Orona was when he coached at Lebanon. 82Cat can tell you ALLLLLL about that night.