Oakland vs. La Vergne

patriot 4 life

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, LaVergne really doesn't have a tough schedule remaining. They could very well make it to the first-round. Beyond that, it's really too hard to tell. We still must keep in mind that some teams could be plauged with injuries (hopefully not, of course).

Well, if Lavergne wins Friday night they have a good shot at running the table. However, winning Friday is going to be tough.

I think it will take three touchdowns for Oakland to win, maybe four, and they haven't been real good on offense. Of course, Lavergne has given up lots of points until last week.

This will be a good one.

Ah, yes. Oakland's undefeated regional record isn't impressive, considering the wins were against Blackman, Siegal, and Wilson Central, teams of which are winless in the region thus far, as opposed to LaVergne's regional face-offs, Smyrna, Lebanon, and Riverdale.

I'm giving LaVergne nothing but the green light.

I'd rather have 3 wins against poor teams than no wins against anybody.

I love how the end of the region season is shaping up!

No BS

All the top undefeated teams still have to play each other so all this comparative score stuff is pointless because it will all play out on the field

it is really very very simple for the undefeated region teams

go

4 and 0 region champs

3 and 1 region runner ups

2 and 2 3rd place

1 and 3 4th place

one win your in

no wins your out

technically right now no one is eliminated but starting friday night the eliminations for some teams will be on the table you can not lose a 4th region game and get in

time for talk is way over, over the next few weeks it is put up or shut up

great to have 4 weeks of games that mean something to a lot of teams

still a lot of questions that will be answered soon starting with this friday night,

2 big questions will be answered

1. Is Oakland a contendor or has the early season region schedule made them look better than they are???

2. What kind of team is Lavergne?? Which team will show up? Is their early season region schedule made them look worse than they are??

I would say friday night around 10 pm we will all have these answers as well as answers to a lot of other questions around the region but for this friday I think this is the biggest game on the schedule to determine how the region will finally shape up

This game is huge for both teams and For Oakland fans this is what you play for to finally have a game late in the season that means something.

Edited by 82cat

Riverdale's region wins: Blackman, Siegel, Wilson Central

Smyrna's region wins: Lavergne, Blackman, Wilson Central

Oakland's region wins:Siegel, Blackman, Wilson Central

Lebanon's region wins: Siegel, Wilson Central

None of us have beaten a SINGLE team in the region with a win in the region.

You were saying.........

Jgera?????

Edited by 2priceless

Regardless - be undefeated against ALL the region teams, and then you can brag.

You have exactly ZERO...so why are you on here again?? So do yall still have that COACH who came on the T and threatened( as in wanted to meet us and FIGHT) Me, 82Cat, and Lost Old dad last yr??? He was a real classy fellow..... :lol:

Edited by 2priceless