Oliver Springs @ CAK

taylorcm7190

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the player who quit is not the leading tackler and can easily be replaced on this team by someone just as good and with more heart than this boy that quit!!! i personaly know the boy who quit i dont know why but whatever the case is , if he dont want to be here than we dont need him, simple as that!!!! os in a close one by 14!!! whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :lol::thumb:

Purple haze your an idiot OS will win by at least 3 TDs. CAK is nothing but a finesse football team. OS will stop the pass and the game will be in thier hands. If no one on here remembers CAK beet Gibbs by 20 somethin and Scott county beat Gibbs by 40 somethin and OS scored 40 points on scott in 3 quarters so you people who pick CAK think again

U better work wid ur DBS this week cause if u dont then they are going to pass all over you cause ur secondary is not very good and CAK always passes well.

Come on monkeyboy why arent u talking u havent said nuthing bout pillows or anything. U need to stop eating bananas and get on here and make some people mad lol :o

monkeyboy has been kicked off because catback mountain is a rat, and can't take a little kidding. this will be my last post as well, you can't have fun any more on here. thanks catback, why don't you go tell the teacher

Edited by gaskins

I hope you all are right about OZ, those boys deserve a W. I've watched them grow up and grow together over the years and this year has been hard on them both emotionally and physically. But you may want to check your stat book again little sheep, the young man that was forced to quit did have the best record for tackles!

monkeyboy has been kicked off because catback mountain is a rat, and can't take a little kidding. this will be my last post as well, you can't have fun any more on here. thanks catback, why don't you go tell the teacher

Yea right!! I had monkeybreath kicked off!! I don't have that kind of pull with CoachT. I wish I did though, could it be that monkeybreath and gaskins are the same fellow??? B)

If indeed monkeybreath and gaskins are gone, CoachT will be a better place!!

If monkeybreath is kicked off of CoachT, he would have had to violated the rules set forth by CoachT, like multiple screen names?

Monkeybreath-RIP

Bassfisher your next!!!!!

(Note) I bet we hear from Monkeybreath or Gaskins again!!

Anyone that doubts me, contact CoachT, and find out the truth for yourself!!

Edited by catback

Yea right!! I had monkeybreath kicked off!! I don't have that kind of pull with CoachT. I wish I did though, could it be that monkeybreath and gaskins are the same fellow??? :thumb:

If indeed monkeybreath and gaskins are gone, CoachT will be a better place!!

If monkeybreath is kicked off of CoachT, he would have had to violated the rules set forth by CoachT, like multiple screen names?

Monkeybreath-RIP

Bassfisher your next!!!!!

(Note) I bet we hear from Monkeybreath or Gaskins again!!

Anyone that doubts me, contact CoachT, and find out the truth for yourself!!

Why am i next all i do is laugh at monkeyboy. There is nuthin wrong in that and plus i also said that u should stop talking to him cause u r feeding him and causing him to talk more and he wouldnt do anything but burn u. So how am i going to be next just because u pay 12 dollars u dont get nuthing said to u and u were just as bad as he was. I have done nuthin but laugh at u guys and it was funny while it lasted.