Fulton @ Scott High

titan23

fulton is good but if they can stop speedy WR #7 from catching any thing and dennis rogan and the rest of the backs running game, they could keep up with them. but the defense needs to have a good game. and if the offense could get to rolling they might get a few scores on them. GOOD LUCK TO SCOTT!!!

If they can keep them from getting off the bus they might have a chance too.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i have heard scotts o-line hasnt had any production at all. The offense of a team is only as good as their o-line. Get some pride boys and hit em in the mouth. It will only hurt for a little while, gaurentee that if yall win there wont be no pain from all those hard hits. Hamilton is probally one of the best d-linemen scott will face, we gotta shut down their d-line to be able to do anything. Im pullin for scott, but they are gonna have to go balls out and turn loose of everything.

From what i have heard scotts o-line hasnt had any production at all. The offense of a team is only as good as their o-line. Get some pride boys and hit em in the mouth. It will only hurt for a little while, gaurentee that if yall win there wont be no pain from all those hard hits. Hamilton is probally one of the best d-linemen scott will face, we gotta shut down their d-line to be able to do anything. Im pullin for scott, but they are gonna have to go balls out and turn loose of everything.

hey big M thats the best post I've read in a long time. you nailed it on the head man <_< go big red

Scotts oline has had production they are working hard and coach russ gillum is coaching them to the best of his ability if they just listen to wat he tells them to do and they dont lose their technique. Big Roger Mason has also has looked pretty good this year.They look better than the last year o did and pain is only for a lil while a win against fulton will last for last for a lifetime.

Go big maroon. I know your nervous... but, If you give it your all, I know we can beat these guys. It will take hustle, heart & determination. Get fired up for this big friday night rivalry. A big win will surely motivate you and make you realize that a little inner city school like Fulton can compete against an undefeated Kingston or a powerhouse like Carter. Confidence is Key! Unlike Bigfoot or theee Loch Ness Monster.... we falcon faithful believe in you!! Just remember....As a famous train once said....."I Think I can! I Think I Can! I THINK I CAN!!!"

The important thing to remember is that we're proud of you no matter what the final score is! ... be safe out there.

Go Falcons!