Silverdale vs. Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you are just trying to convince yourself that we aren't any good before we play your team in 2 weeks. That's funny, by the way you have talked you shouldn't even be on this thread because Temple is so bad and your team is just gonna kill Temple!

Grant it -- you've got a couple of good players, but that's about it. Not enough to keep up with the Pirates.

I guess that's why there are 6 great athletes standing on the sidelines, who just "miraculously" showed up on the campus of the mighty Silverdale Baptist Academy. Yeah that happens all the time???? Everyone knows that Allen is recruiting, and the TSSAA will catch him, it isn't as easy to cheat in Tennessee as it is in Georgia. But again, the game will take care of itself. Temple will be ready to play and will take care of business.

It seems to me that several people posting just dont like coach Allen is there history here or is it jealousy.I am wondering where all of this is coming from because I heard they are heading in the right direction with there sports.Also, I heard there basketball team will dominate the region in a year or two.

It seems to me that several people posting just dont like coach Allen is there history here or is it jealousy.I am wondering where all of this is coming from because I heard they are heading in the right direction with there sports.Also, I heard there basketball team will dominate the region in a year or two.

There football team is gonna be great in the years to come, I just question there method of becoming great so fast? And I don't think you can Say that Silverdale is gonna be great in basketball, I don't ever see them winning in that District.

The only way they will dominate in b-ball is if they recruit new players. Grace and Temple will still dominate.

The only way they will dominate in b-ball is if they recruit new players. Grace and Temple will still dominate.

Silverdale doesn't recruit!! Coach Woods is a great motivator and he makes us all better players. I think because of that we will do well in b-ball. I think we are ready for Temple. I heard some people talking and I heard that we might be getting some Temple players next year when they fold there team. Is there any truth to them not having a team? If so I know you would love playing for Coach Allen.

Silverdale doesn't recruit!! Coach Woods is a great motivator and he makes us all better players. I think because of that we will do well in b-ball. I think we are ready for Temple. I heard some people talking and I heard that we might be getting some Temple players next year when they fold there team. Is there any truth to them not having a team? If so I know you would love playing for Coach Allen.

I bet you sit there and laugh while you make your post .You make it sound like your a player but all of your post come during school hours.With all the rumors I guess that might be ok over there.By the way somebody earlier was talking about how the great allen is taking another nothing program and making a great team.Does anybody want to comment before i give you guys the history of the great record of allen :lol:

I think coach Allen has a good gameplan this week.There getting better each week and he has got those boys ready for Temple. A win this week would be a big step for next year.If they can finish strong with those new guys coming in and maybe a few more transfers. I think they will give south pittsburgh a good run next year.Keep up the good work Coach :thumb: