Perry co. @ Moore co.

pchs#1fan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Vikings" also slept with livestock, never took baths, married thier sisters, raped the village elders, murdered children and each other and according to the youth football commercial , they invented flag football. :lol:

Just picking at you. :blink:

Good point, and true, but the Trojans were also dumb enough to fall for a giant rocking horse filled with soldiers. I also have another comment for trojans, but it would probably be edited.

Just picking at you too.

Good Luck Collinwood!!

What a heart breaker this was. Moore Co Congrats, From all the other losses, they had a game plan and came though, even though it took 2OT. Our boys just let one rusher too many get by. This shouldnt be happening to us with all the great talent we have. But of course we have to play these games one at a time. AM I speechless? No, just pondering like the rest of the fans are. But there are more fri. nights still to come and lets turn this into a 4 game win streak, it has to happen and the time is now! To our team: its off to Parsons. Lets start this ball rollin' ! To the fans: lets not look back on if I couldve cheered more, or wait til next year. For 14 of our boys this is the last year! What can It hurt? Your voice recovers by Tomorrow. So to Perry Co.: Lets see our spirit rise up!!!