Notre Dame vs. Baylor

kickit

Agreed. Baylor looked great on defense as did Notre Dame. But Baylor was flat and just could not finish. Baylor had more opportunities but just could not find the net. Next up for the Raiders is CCS and GPS.

Notre Dame and Baylor played to a 0-0 tie. Neither team looked impressive. I would say that Baylor dominated play, just couldn't get the ball in the net.

I was a good defensive game but Baylor has to be disappointed that they could not finish it off. Baylor has been very surprising after graduating so many. I really felt this would be more of a rebuilding year. But again will be in the hunt for the state championship. Again, a good game but a disappointing one for Baylor.

I thought Notre Dame's defense was great. The back line let very little through, and what did get through got stopped by the goalie. I would agree that Notre Dame was limited to what it could do offensively, but on defense, they were great!

FYI, Note Dame JV beat Baylor's JV 1-0 earlier in the day!

It was very much a defensive game with a lot of long balls played forward from the back . Not much possession going on for either team.

Baylor out shot and out ck'ed ND but ND definitely had several good opportunities to score (mostly in the second half).

Baylor very easily could've dominated the stats in shots and cks and lost 1-nil.

It was tough for Cooper to get involved as the ball was constantly flying over her head.

Best ND team I've seen play at Baylor. I think in 6-7 years ND has scored once and now has this tie vs. Baylor.

Fun game to watch.