Richland and Adamsville for final playoff spot?

jamieroper

It looks like Richland and Adamsville will play the 27th for the 4th playoff spot in region 6. Adamsville appears to be tough on Defense, however, I think Richland's offense will have enough to carry the raiders into the playoffs. I do not think Adamsville will even score on Richland's defense. Just my opinion, what does everyone else think? Good luck to both teams. :ph34r:

Yes, I may be looking too far ahead, but Richland should win their next 2 and CC will most likely beat Adamsville, then Adamsville will win their next two, thus setting up the showdown for the last playoff spot. :)

GO RAIDERS :lol:

this is goina b a good game, its goina be one that will come to the end and will be one that is jus too hard to predict right now....waverly playd both teams already and had same score on both 10-0....but even with that said, it seemed that we had a harder time w/ aville's d then we did against richland but of course we didnt have our startin rb...so my vote will go towards adamsville by 1 point...but im sure by the time the game gits here my opinion will have changed at least 20 times...good luck to both, both deserve it..

I think this is the game that could settle the region's last playoff spot. I think it is still a little early to start picking this one because there is a lot of football yet to be played. Right now I give A'ville the edge but we have got to get a lot better than we played last night in the second half against lewis county. It was almost embarassing to watch.

well wavo only beat richland by 3. and richlands pffense did terrible by gettin inside the 5 and not scorin so tell what happends now.

Well first off your wrong, we beat them by 10. Waverly pitched shutout as well. And the Raiders was non-existant, as you said. But they never got inside the 5, maybe the 10, but they shot themselves in the foot, and got penalties pushing them all the way back to the 25. TWICE!

Well first off your wrong, we beat them by 10. Waverly pitched shutout as well. And the Raiders was non-existant, as you said. But they never got inside the 5, maybe the 10, but they shot themselves in the foot, and got penalties pushing them all the way back to the 25. TWICE!

Well first off your wrong, they were inside the 5 yard line...i think once or twice...dont u remember, we punted it and downd it at like their 2 or 3!!!! :thumb: