District 8AA

timbdp

I DONT THINK WE HAVE 1 OF THE BEST STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE . I KNOW WE DO. I REPEAT I KNOW WE DO. WE HAVE TO BE IN THE TOP 75-90% IN THE STATE AS FAR AS STARTERS GO. WELCH IS IN HIS SECOND YEAR STARTING AT POINT. BARNES IS A JUNIOR AND HE IS STARTING FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW. RUCKER HAS STARTED FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS AND SOME OF HIS SOPHMORE YEAR. WOOD IS A JUNIOR AND HAS STARTED THE LAST 2 YEARS AND ALSO GOT SOME STARTS AS A FRESHMAN., AND GAINES IS AS AS GOOD AS ANY CENTER IN THE STATE . END OF DISCUSSION.

I like your confidence. Im just saying it may be a little premature to compare yourself with the big boys. There is a difference between being experienced and being good. I looks like you guys have a good measuring stick coming up. Good luck, I for one am cheering for you. Go represent.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LARRYBIRD33 Today, 07:48 PM Post #60

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 103,363

QUOTE(abo14 @ Dec 18 2006 - 12:49 PM)

Benny and Larry, Im sure you fellows have a decent squad, but beat somebody before you start comparing yourself to the best in the state. Sure you are 9-2 but those teams have a combined record of 25-39 and 9 of those wins belong to Upperman. You also lost to a 5-5 team and a 2-6 team.

I DONT THINK WE HAVE 1 OF THE BEST STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE . I KNOW WE DO. I REPEAT I KNOW WE DO. WE HAVE TO BE IN THE TOP 75-90% IN THE STATE AS FAR AS STARTERS GO. WELCH IS IN HIS SECOND YEAR STARTING AT POINT. BARNES IS A JUNIOR AND HE IS STARTING FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW. RUCKER HAS STARTED FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS AND SOME OF HIS SOPHMORE YEAR. WOOD IS A JUNIOR AND HAS STARTED THE LAST 2 YEARS AND ALSO GOT SOME STARTS AS A FRESHMAN., AND GAINES IS AS AS GOOD AS ANY CENTER IN THE STATE . END OF DISCUSSION.

the hall of famer only speaks the truth :thumb:

yall cant even compare with station camp in starters they are the best in yalls distric easy but say what u want it all comes down to beating teams and you have never beat station camp EVER focus on your distric and then say ur the best team ever i bet yall could beat oak hill too haha grow up

YEA YOUR RIGHT EINSTEIN STATION CAMP IS THE BEST IN OUR DISTRICT ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY BEAT BEECH TWICE AND WE LOST TO BEECH. OH WAIT A MINUTE WE BEAT BEECH AND STATION CAMP LOST TO BEECH TWICE. HMMMMMM GO FIGURE

LARRYBIRD33 Today, 07:48 PM Post #60

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 103,363

QUOTE(abo14 @ Dec 18 2006 - 12:49 PM)

Benny and Larry, Im sure you fellows have a decent squad, but beat somebody before you start comparing yourself to the best in the state. Sure you are 9-2 but those teams have a combined record of 25-39 and 9 of those wins belong to Upperman. You also lost to a 5-5 team and a 2-6 team.

the hall of famer only speaks the truth :lol:

Gaines is no doubt a good high school center, but when you say he is as good as any center in the state that is absolutely idiotic. You have no objectivity what so ever. What DI colleges have offered basketball scholarships to the "best center" in the state? That would be 0. I wish those dumb college coaches knew as much as you genuises, they would have signed him to an offer already.

Do you think White House is better than Liberty? How about Brentwood Academy? Go on record now with how much better you are than David Lipscomb, Brentwood Academy, Giles County and Liberty. Would you beat them all by at least 10, right?

You come on here talking like you are some historically great basketball program or something that can't be beat. You should just let WH play and do your talking after the tournament this weekend.

im friends with some schs players and they did lose to beech 2 times and yall did beat them but that has nothing to do with yall beating Sc i have seen both teams play and i have to admit if Sc was having a bad day it would be a REALLY good game but with the talent they have i just dont see it happening. WH people fans players who ever is posting these obsurd posts need to wake up cause your good but ur not ready for teams like that. Who exactly have yall beat and look who u lost to then say your good when u win the disrtic and region say your good but i think u all know thats not going to happen so ur braggin while ur record is ok then when u get beat there will be some excuss

Gaines is no doubt a good high school center, but when you say he is as good as any center in the state that is absolutely idiotic. You have no objectivity what so ever. What DI colleges have offered basketball scholarships to the "best center" in the state? That would be 0. I wish those dumb college coaches knew as much as you genuises, they would have signed him to an offer already.

Do you think White House is better than Liberty? How about Brentwood Academy? Go on record now with how much better you are than David Lipscomb, Brentwood Academy, Giles County and Liberty. Would you beat them all by at least 10, right?

You come on here talking like you are some historically great basketball program or something that can't be beat. You should just let WH play and do your talking after the tournament this weekend.

I NEVER SAID WHITE HOUSE WAS BETTER THEN LIBERTY OR BRENTWOOD ACADEMY OR ANYONE ELSE. WHAT I DID SAY IF YOU WOULD OPEN UP YOUR EYES IS THAT WHITE HOUSE HAS ONE OF THE BETTER STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE . AND I STICK BY THAT. SO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IM SAYING LITTLE BOY.

im friends with some schs players and they did lose to beech 2 times and yall did beat them but that has nothing to do with yall beating Sc i have seen both teams play and i have to admit if Sc was having a bad day it would be a REALLY good game but with the talent they have i just dont see it happening. WH people fans players who ever is posting these obsurd posts need to wake up cause your good but ur not ready for teams like that. Who exactly have yall beat and look who u lost to then say your good when u win the disrtic and region say your good but i think u all know thats not going to happen so ur braggin while ur record is ok then when u get beat there will be some excuss

STATION CAMP HAS ALOT OF GOOD ATHLETES BUT THEY ARENT THAT GOOD OF BASKETBALL PLAYERS. I DONT THINK TIM BELL HAS PLAYED THAT MUCH BALL FROM WHAT I HEAR AND Q. WEST IS A TURNOVER JUST WAITING TO HAPPEN. WHEN JEFF TERELL COMES BACK IT WILL MAKE THEM ALOT BETTER TEAM. IM NOT SAYING WHITE HOUSE WILL BEAT THEM CUZ I KNOW STATION CAMP HAS TALENT BUT I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE IN THE DISTRICT HAVING A CHANCE.

ill agree on that SC and WH are the top 2 teams in the distric and prob the region both have a chance for state. now dont get me wrong WH has a very smart group of kids that can play but SC is very good also it will be a great game come the 5th and I spoke with JEff The other night and he is cleared to play his first game the 5th it looks like so SC will Defently be a force to be recond with in the backcourt wiht Terrell and Jenkins but it will be a good game best of luck for both of yall and dont sleep on us panthers we have been gettin better

I NEVER SAID WHITE HOUSE WAS BETTER THEN LIBERTY OR BRENTWOOD ACADEMY OR ANYONE ELSE. WHAT I DID SAY IF YOU WOULD OPEN UP YOUR EYES IS THAT WHITE HOUSE HAS ONE OF THE BETTER STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE . AND I STICK BY THAT. SO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IM SAYING LITTLE BOY.

This little boy thinks if you had one of the best starting 5's in the state you would not have gotten embarrased by a Class A team with no one taller than 6'.

Union City is really good but they are class A and WHHS will have to be a lot better than that to be one of the best AA teams in the state. This UC team is not near as good as the one that won state last year.

I predict that Portland will be able to beat WHHS next season.

This little boy thinks if you had one of the best starting 5's in the state you would not have gotten embarrased by a Class A team with no one taller than 6'.

Union City is really good but they are class A and WHHS will have to be a lot better than that to be one of the best AA teams in the state. This UC team is not near as good as the one that won state last year.

I predict that Portland will be able to beat WHHS next season.

portland would not have score 10 points on union city and portland lost to some bad teams and bad teams that you have beat portland only beat them by about 10 points and portland your so good this year kept playing those bad teams so you get wins every year

union city should win the state title this year and they are one of the top teams in state and portland will not beat white house next year you will be luckly to score 20 points against white house