District 8AA

timbdp

Hey this is Jeff Terrell ive been here reading all this and find it quite funny.Pantherballa89 i have no idea who you are. i dont know any of yall. If you can tell We dont get on here to talk crap we just play basketball. I hope yall think i stink heck i do stink man im horrible i love it. cant wait till the 5th man it will be a good game.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Genius!!! The only reason you are being compared to much greater Memphis teams is that you said you had possibly the best starting five in the state. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry... I thought againa bout what you said and i nearly had a heartattack from laughing so hard. Oh and the post about you guys beating station camp never. Very true. It will stay that way to. BDP Bow down to Portland.... You have to much time on your hands schoolboy. My advice is to stay in school and get a the best education you can from your lousy school because you or no one else are going anywhere through hoops.

this guy only compares us to memphis teams

why is someone from portland even on boys basketball boards :lol:

have yall won 10 games the last 3 years? :)

please compare us to teams in our section of the state :)

i can't even compare yall with dca :lol:

show some respect or we'll beat yall by 60

better than any player on our team huh, he might be 9th to 10th man for white house, u must be jeff terrell why would someone talk about him every post if they're from portland? all i can say to you, you kindergartener is that terrell will have a long night on the 5th, only chance s.c. has got is for jenkins to get about 40 (very doubtful) considering who's guarding him :o

not as good as the 9th or 10th man on whhs??

you are very dis-honest, because you know that this is the most shallow team whhs has had in 10+ years. Most of the guys off the bench would not start for very many teams in aa or a for that matter, especially after you go 6 deep.

the starting 5 is solid, not the greatest in the state like you think but granted they are good.

since whhs has the best starting 5 in the state, tell me which ones are going to play college basketball? any div 1 talent on the team?

by the way you were wrong, i am not ricky cane. or am i? i'm smarter than that guy.

ill agree on that SC and WH are the top 2 teams in the distric and prob the region both have a chance for state. now dont get me wrong WH has a very smart group of kids that can play but SC is very good also it will be a great game come the 5th and I spoke with JEff The other night and he is cleared to play his first game the 5th it looks like so SC will Defently be a force to be recond with in the backcourt wiht Terrell and Jenkins but it will be a good game best of luck for both of yall and dont sleep on us panthers we have been gettin better

if sc and wh are best in 8aa livingston and upperman will dominate region station camp only beat macon co. by 3 and lost to single a jackson co. in christmas tourney and most people i talk to says sc is better than wh i doubt either is in top 25 in state

Edited by senator

if sc and wh are best in 8aa livingston and upperman will dominate region station camp only beat macon co. by 3 and lost to single a jackson co. in christmas tourney and most people i talk to says sc is better than wh i doubt either is in top 25 in state

LIVINGSTON AND UPPERMAN WILL DOMINATE REGION??? OK I GUESS I HAVE TO INFORM ANOTHER CLUELESS PERSON ON HERE. WHITE HOUSE BEAT LIVINGSTON IN THE SUMMER WITHOUT BIG DADDY GAINES AND THEY BEAT UPPERMAN IN THE HALL OF FAME GAME WITHOUT GAINES OR GARRET WOOD .BOTH START IN THE POST FOR US. (6FT 5 AND 6 FT 7) , AS FAR AS STATION CAMP GOES THEY HAVE LOST TO BEECH TWICE THIS YEAR AND WHITE HOUSE BEAT BEECH.(GO FIGURE). BUT THE GAME AGAINST WHITE HOUSE AND STATION CAMP FRIDAY NIGHT COULD GO EITHER WAY. TERRELL WILL MAKE STATION CAMP A BETTER TEAM.

senator Yesterday, 03:08 PM Post #103

Competitor

Group: CoachT+

Member No.: 90,472

QUOTE(PantherBball89 @ Dec 22 2006 - 11:58 PM)

ill agree on that SC and WH are the top 2 teams in the distric and prob the region both have a chance for state. now dont get me wrong WH has a very smart group of kids that can play but SC is very good also it will be a great game come the 5th and I spoke with JEff The other night and he is cleared to play his first game the 5th it looks like so SC will Defently be a force to be recond with in the backcourt wiht Terrell and Jenkins but it will be a good game best of luck for both of yall and dont sleep on us panthers we have been gettin better

GOOD 'EN :rolleyes:

PantherBball89 Dec 28 2006 - 11:24 AM Post #96

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 104,526

no this is Jeff but i will tell you i know alot about him i watched everygame he played this summer in AAU. Massey might not start him whats that have to do with playing him. im not the coach. He may have a long night. or he may not. prob not with a team that thinks way too highly of themselves. WH is nobody. just talk. Jenkins another player i watched this summer. whos going to guard him for white house. the way WH can shut him down is if he doesnt play good try tho. When u play us im predicting we beat you all Cummings will dominate dom is back this year dont talk crap till u beat someone and please dont say uve beat a good team.IM done posting the the 5th. be sure to update me on the game

I'm not really following you here bud, yall lost to westmoreland who we were up at halftime on them 34-6, yet you say yall will beat us, i'm not sure anyone's following you :rolleyes:<_<

Hey Genius!!! The only reason you are being compared to much greater Memphis teams is that you said you had possibly the best starting five in the state. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry... I thought againa bout what you said and i nearly had a heartattack from laughing so hard. Oh and the post about you guys beating station camp never. Very true. It will stay that way to. BDP Bow down to Portland.... You have to much time on your hands schoolboy. My advice is to stay in school and get a the best education you can from your lousy school because you or no one else are going anywhere through hoops.

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP HERO I NEVER SAID WE HAD POSSIBLY THE BEST STARTING FIVE IN THE STATE . I SAID WE HAD 1 OF THE BEST STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE. OUR STARTERS ARE PROBABLY IN THE TOP 75-90% IN THE STATE .AND I STILL STAND BY THAT . WE HAVE FOUR STARTERS AVERAGING IN DOUBLE FIGURES AND THEN TYLER WELCH AVERAGES AROUND 8 AND HE ALSO AVERAGES ABOUT 5 ASSISTS A GAME. YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN WHEN WE PLAY YA. (PORTLAND). I THINK STATION CAMP AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO DOUBTS WHITE HOUSE NOW UNDERSTANDS. HAVE A NICE DAY....