District 9A

grammar

I'm so glad you're back refuge. Your screen name really should be comedy central b/c your posts are always so hilarious. Your boys would be in a tussle w/ VB if not for one lost player? Haha

You were more than one player away from contention... even with 3 more years experience. I wouldn't be so confident about finishing ahead of MTCS either. And Forrest being better? I mean it is very possible, but not probable after losing two players the caliber of Ezell and Minor. And Eagleville's bench was strong? C'mon they pretty much used the one player (the shooter) and he is one dimensional. Am I saying they won't finish 3rd- not at all, they are very capable, but your take is laughable. And if you paid attention you would know VB was not lacking speed. I did not attend a lot of their games so I don't know why they lost so many close ones, but I bet if VanBurenEagle gets on here and lets us know it pobably won't be lack of speed. Cascade has to be everyone's team to beat until proven otherwise.

Let' not forget about O'Brien. He can play anywhere.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... My first post of the year... feels so good to be back!

Forrest will again be the best team in the district... they have been to three straight district champ games, 1-2(2004).. The 2005 and 2006 teams were not supposed to be there but lets face it.. Corey Shankle was just to good.. But this years team is the one that was supposed to make noise! And they will. Corey is still the best player in D9A as he has been since he started playing.. Ask any coach or any team and they will tell you that. He will break all the scoring records at Forrest this year.. And he will win both MVPs as he did last year! And he will have help... All experince comes back this year! Gentry, beaulieu, Schnapp, can all shoot lights out. And I promise you that no one in the District has a better utility guy than Brian Whitley! And they have a solid bench! I am not sure what else D9A has and I dont care! Because it doesn't matter! Chapel Hill is def the best team with the best player!

Good luck to all though, I am very very excited about this season!

Okay... My first post of the year... feels so good to be back!

Forrest will again be the best team in the district... they have been to three straight district champ games, 1-2(2004).. The 2005 and 2006 teams were not supposed to be there but lets face it.. Corey Shankle was just to good.. But this years team is the one that was supposed to make noise! And they will. Corey is still the best player in D9A as he has been since he started playing.. Ask any coach or any team and they will tell you that. He will break all the scoring records at Forrest this year.. And he will win both MVPs as he did last year! And he will have help... All experince comes back this year! Gentry, beaulieu, Schnapp, can all shoot lights out. And I promise you that no one in the District has a better utility guy than Brian Whitley! And they have a solid bench! I am not sure what else D9A has and I dont care! Because it doesn't matter! Chapel Hill is def the best team with the best player!

Good luck to all though, I am very very excited about this season!

will AGAIN be the best team in the district?

i seem to remember this one team beating forrest at van buren for district. maybe i am wrong. you were there, weren't you?

Good point, silencekit.

And Fresh- you have admitted on here in the past that this a family username so you getting on here and pumping up shankle that way is ridiculous. It makes me wonder if your family is a team first bunch ya know. Because every post makes it seem as if corey's success is more important than the teams. No one is arguing that shankle can play, but when you insist on telling us with every breath it gets old. Let the play do the talking and as the old saying goes- "if you have to tell everyone how good you are then your not"

And for the record their are two players in the district I would take if starting a team before shankle and I doubt that there are coaches who would not agree.

here we go... First of all... Forrest has won the regular season championship the last 3 years... i didnt know that one game meant someone was better... so your point is stupid.. winning the reg season champ is better bc it shows more consistancy! come on guys! and your right, since i say corey is not good then i guess he is not... im not sure but i think this is not corey posting on here so your point is stupid... u did the same thing by saying the other two guys are better... but they are not.. i can promise you that! but i guess he will have to prove it again this year!

i guess 1300 points in two years is not enough... i dont mean to pump him up... look guys i root for the whole district! if he was not the best in my opinion then i wouldnt say it! i think he is though and the numbers and team wins prove it!!! so until someone on the court shows different then my points are valid... its not like im getting on here say that some average guy on an average team is the best! everyone knows my points are legit!

here we go... First of all... Forrest has won the regular season championship the last 3 years... i didnt know that one game meant someone was better... so your point is stupid.. winning the reg season champ is better bc it shows more consistancy! come on guys! and your right, since i say corey is not good then i guess he is not... im not sure but i think this is not corey posting on here so your point is stupid... u did the same thing by saying the other two guys are better... but they are not.. i can promise you that! but i guess he will have to prove it again this year!

in college basketball, do you consider the team who's number 1 in the season, or the team who wins the championship to be the national champs? i guess the gators weren't the best team last year...

Consistent, well didnt Forrest play Eagleville three times and Eagleville won twice. So who was more consistent? Some kid from Cascade hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer or else Eagleville would have won the regular season district championship to go along with their tournament district championship. They had a better overall record than Forrest. I am attempting to see your point of view but am missing how Forrest was the "best team in the district" last season. I am not a big Eagleville fan, being from Community, but I am even less of a Forrest fan because of ridiculous fans such as you. I hope you continue to post though, because your views bring a great amount of comic relief to this thread.

i'm glad i'm not the only one here who disagrees with fresh :lol:

fresh's "legit" point:

...and your right, since i say corey is not good then i guess he is not... im not sure but i think this is not corey posting on here so your point is stupid...

i really don't understand what you're trying to tell us. is he good or not? when you use like four negatives in a sentence it makes things hard to follow. i'm not sure, but i think you just told everyone corey is not the best..?

communityhero said it all..

Edited by silencekit