Johnson County @ Sullivan Central

32-34combo

Maybe if the centrals football team wasnt 0-5 or whatever they are, I wouldnt get on here and make stupid jokes about them every week. I love Central... wouldnt wanna be at any other high school in the area. But it seems like any of the central sports can hold their ground except football.

SO HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD..... THAT WAY I DONT HAVE A REASON TO COME ON HERE AND MAKE JOKES. SOUNDS LIKE A DEAL TO ME ???

clickbuddy,what are you thinkin??? you go to school with these people.have some class homefry :thumb:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know if its me or not but i think i have ground to talk on. being a sophomore has nothing to do with any just like being a junior or a senior. its just flat out talent/experience maybe they arent the best people always in but its jus who does well together.

as for the football team i mean i hate that we loose and all. but makin fun of em isnt going to help anything. you gotta try and lift their spirits and if you wanna say a joke about them go home and lock yourself in the bathroom when no one is home and dog them all you want.

Surcey does know what he is doing. He always is trying to be positive after playing three years of ball for him i never once heard him say anyone stunk or they did bad he always tried to keep our heads up.

So good luck coach surcey and the cougars tonight.