JBS or Cascade

JoByrnsBball12

then what are we champs of i'm just saying that every one is talking up this jo byrns team like they are really going to be able to do some thing..........guess what thats what everyone else said and look whats happened to them.we have a point to prove we just have to think back to last year that should be enough ammo for us.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then what are we champs of i'm just saying that every one is talking up this jo byrns team like they are really going to be able to do some thing..........guess what thats what everyone else said and look whats happened to them.we have a point to prove we just have to think back to last year that should be enough ammo for us.

sorry forgot to say why you are champs. 9-0 says enough i would say.Jo Byrns is all that and a bag of chips :thumb: it will be a good game and when it's over you will know what i'm talking about and everyone else who has played jbhs. :thumb:

yea buddy you have no idea what your bout to face with jo byrns they are very good.but however cascade isnt a bad team either so this shud b the game of the week to watch here.but goodluck to both teams.jo byrns has shut there like last 4 teams out so u betta b ready for anything.

Jo Byrns has a great team and I am not going to sit here and try to deny that after watching them tonight. I will say this though the Mcewen team that played Jo Byrns tonight was not the team that Cascade played a week ago. That a side this will be a great game guaranteed. I guarantee jo Byrns will not shut Cascade out. I dont think Cascade will shut them down either but I dont think either team will score their average points per game. This may come down to the kicking game. I also think both teams will have eachothers respect after watching the game next friday. Its great to see Region 5A represented this well. These teams are going to do some damage in the playoffs.

Go Champs!

Edited by Treyvols99

Jo Byrns has a great team and I am not going to sit here and try to deny that after watching them tonight. I will say this though the Mcewen team that played Jo Byrns tonight was not the team that Cascade played a week ago. That a side this will be a great game guaranteed. I guarantee jo Byrns will not shut Cascade out. I dont think Cascade will shut them down either but I dont think either team will score their average points per game. This may come down to the kicking game. I also think both teams will have eachothers respect after watching the game next friday. Its great to see Region 5A represented this well. These teams are going to do some damage in the playoffs.

Go Champs!

No,you are mistaken that was the same McEwen team Cascade played but Jo Byrns is just that much better.That is exactly what is going to happen to Cascade as well.Jo Byrns D has set the tone of every game this year and it will happen next well too.I GUARANTEE That.I respect Cascade but they won't be able to hang with the JO byrns team!!!

P.S.-Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

I find this thread rather interesting. I think it is a good one because there really isnt much bashing going on btw Jo Byrns and Cascade just simply people supporting their teams and saying they will win. As far as coaches go i can see where you would support your coach just as we cascade fans would support Coach Parker and his staff. My question to you though is what game have you seen us play and when you watched it what was different btw the two coaches styles. We all know that Jo Byrns has a great defense and has held opponents to a lower amount of points this season but we also know that cascade has scored more points a game than Jo Byrns. So what gives here? The way things look as of now this game will be decided late into the fourth quarter if not the last drive of the game. I just find it hard to hear someone say one coach is better when there is nothing to back it up? Both teams are 8-0 seems to me that both coaching staffs are pretty darn good, and their players respond well to both coaching staffs.

Yeah Cascade is averaging more points per game but if the coach from Jo Byrns let the 1's stay in the whole game,Jo Byrns would be averaging 60 points a game instead of 37.Now I'm pretty sure that Cascade hasn't always left the starters in the whole game but I know in the Forrest game,McEwen game,and Heritage game the starters played the whole game.Jo Byrns pulled the majority of there starters off in each of these games at half.Now I know you can't predict who is going to win by points scored per game or how much the D is giving up a game.I just thought I would point that out that Jo BYrns could be demolishing other teams by50 and 60 points!!! :thumb:

No,you are mistaken that was the same McEwen team Cascade played but Jo Byrns is just that much better.That is exactly what is going to happen to Cascade as well.Jo Byrns D has set the tone of every game this year and it will happen next well too.I GUARANTEE That.I respect Cascade but they won't be able to hang with the JO byrns team!!!

P.S.-Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

Your wrong on this one pal. It was not the same team at all. Ask a Mcewen fan if it was. I was at both games were you? If you were i dont see how you could state what you have. Jo Byrns is good but they are not that much better than Cascade. I would like to hear some matchups at each position and compare the two teams. My Opinions on the offense of the ball is this. At QB's there are both two talented QB's. I dditn realize Jo Byrns passing game was that effective, but Cascades secondary is 10 times better than Mcewen. One of there three starting running backs and starting safties didnt play against mcewen. I say who ever gives up the bigger play the advantage goes to which ever one plays beter. i know that is a no brainer. At RB I give the advantage to Cascade because they have 5 runing backs that can run all over the field, run over people, or score td's. At WR I say its a toss up because Seth Day and #2 on your team are very comprable. Now for the Offensive lines i give the nod to Cascade. They are huge up front and make things happen. As for defense as a whole I give the edge to Jo Byrns because stats dont line. If Cascade moves the ball like they did against their past 9 opponents they have a very good chance of winning. At Kicker the advantage goes to Mo Mo Stewart all day from cascade. Please bring your side into this I think this is going to be alot of fun this week.

Yeah Cascade is averaging more points per game but if the coach from Jo Byrns let the 1's stay in the whole game,Jo Byrns would be averaging 60 points a game instead of 37.Now I'm pretty sure that Cascade hasn't always left the starters in the whole game but I know in the Forrest game,McEwen game,and Heritage game the starters played the whole game.Jo Byrns pulled the majority of there starters off in each of these games at half.Now I know you can't predict who is going to win by points scored per game or how much the D is giving up a game.I just thought I would point that out that Jo BYrns could be demolishing other teams by50 and 60 points!!! :thumb:

I hope you guys have a safe trip down to Wartrace. I also hope you guys come in cocky and arrogant because you are playing someone with the same record as you. This will not be a push over game for either team. I really think you guys have a great team but Cascade does too. I didnt leave the game tongiht thinking oh my god Jo Byrns is unbeatable. I think you are the best team I have seen play this year besides cascade and I have no doubt in my mind that you will be Cascades toughest opponent thus far. But I can promise you Cascade will be your toughest opponent thus far as well. I hope both teams have a great week or practice and preperation. Everyone stay healthy and be careful driving down. See ya on Friday in the stable. I enjoyed the trucks something I have never seen in football. Good originality I like it.

Your wrong on this one pal. It was not the same team at all. Ask a Mcewen fan if it was. I was at both games were you? If you were i dont see how you could state what you have. Jo Byrns is good but they are not that much better than Cascade. I would like to hear some matchups at each position and compare the two teams. My Opinions on the offense of the ball is this. At QB's there are both two talented QB's. I dditn realize Jo Byrns passing game was that effective, but Cascades secondary is 10 times better than Mcewen. One of there three starting running backs and starting safties didnt play against mcewen. I say who ever gives up the bigger play the advantage goes to which ever one plays beter. i know that is a no brainer. At RB I give the advantage to Cascade because they have 5 runing backs that can run all over the field, run over people, or score td's. At WR I say its a toss up because Seth Day and #2 on your team are very comprable. Now for the Offensive lines i give the nod to Cascade. They are huge up front and make things happen. As for defense as a whole I give the edge to Jo Byrns because stats dont line. If Cascade moves the ball like they did against their past 9 opponents they have a very good chance of winning. At Kicker the advantage goes to Mo Mo Stewart all day from cascade. Please bring your side into this I think this is going to be alot of fun this week.

Why go ask a fan when I can hear what the coaches said from McEwen and they know much more than a fan does.The McEwen coaches came off the field and they said Quote "IF Jo Byrns plays ball like they did tonight then Jo Byrns will beat Cascade bad".And I'm not going to compare because even though I think Jo Byrns will win this one,I believe whoever is ready to play ball will win.I really believe that Jo Byrns will be the better prepared team though.And the last time I checked only 1 player can have the ball in their hand while playing the game.So I don't see how you can give Cascade the advantage because they have 5 RB's.And about the line yeah they are big but haven't you ever heard "The bigger they are the harder they fall" or "Dynamite comes in small packages" and Jo Byrns from what I've seen has been the smaller of the teams they have played.Jo Byrns might not be big but from what I've seen they get the job done and gain the opponent's respect when it's all said and done :thumb: