JBS or Cascade

JoByrnsBball12

25 hours and 5 minutes.........Think I'll go ahead and get in line at the ticket window........ :(

I am very jealous that this could not be at The Dungeon! I would already have my truck backed up to the fence and would be tailgating as soon as school let out. Who needs the Titans when we have all this?!?!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree CPR4U.

Somebody is going to lose tomorrow (I hope it isnt Jo Byrns).

If these teams do meet again in the playoffs, there would be a "revenge"--type mentality. That would be an awesome game.

I dont think it would be a East Robertson/ Jo Byrns type game atmosphere, but would definitely be close.

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.

Tuck, hit em' hard, and hit em' early. Play JO BYRNS FOOTBALL for 4 quarters (or 2 quarters, depending on how bad ya'll whoop up on them---then after that, B-TEAM "STAY ON THEM!" )

GO GET THAT 10th WIN JBS!!! (and what is it, 5th shut-out??!!)

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

if you can't beat us and someone can i'm sure that they can beat you too.

sometimes a certain teams strengths are perfectly aligned with another teams weaknesses in order to give them the win. so therefore another teams aspect of the game can beat that team. lets say that all cascade beat jbhs and all cascade could do was run the ball. they met up with a run stop defense and got beat. then lets say that jbhs was a more balanced team. they went up against the run stop defense that beat cascade and beat them passing the ball. is cascade still better than jbhs, yes. was the team jbhs beat better than them, yes. jbhs did not win the first battle but they won the war. remember this is all hypothetical so don't post to this like i said cascade was one dimensional or that jbhs is going to get beat because i didn't. i just wanted to explain something.

do you really think that there will be that many people there. what time do you think i should get there to get a good seat. or if this game is a hyped out there as it is in coacht maybe i will be good to get a spot three deep at the fense. :blink:

There already selling tickets to the game. Started yesterday, I think. I've never seen that happen so...........no it's not overhyped.......and you better be there very early and pray you get a seat.....