Kingston at Scott

adidas23

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Confidence & Class Vs. Cockiness & Classless, i have to go wit the good ole Confidence & Class (Kingston) in this one....too much for scott co, good luck to king and the boys

so ur saying scott is cocky??????? kingston class??????????????? dont hold a grudge. kingston is a very good football team and its gonna take scotts A+ game to play with them should be a good one GO BIG RED.

Dont be hating cause last years doormat team beat your team this wear wildcat.

:( Ha Ha! Thats funny. Well Tank25 if Scott is classless then what would you call these guys like bbsesq and wildcat? Hey wildcat you got beat by last years doormant team. Get over it!!! Let's get fired up this week Scott! Go big Red :P

Scott lets have another good week of practice and prepare for kingston. If we pick up this win we have a great chance against AC. So boys lets go this friday night and whoop their tails like we did livingstons last friday night. Livingston just because u lost dont mean u have to have a negative perspective on our game this week. To the york kids behind us thank for the support even though it was mostly just yuns wanting livingston to get beat lol :P

scott stands 0 chance winning this ....yeah yeah last week they beat LA, but that was a F-L-U-K-E.....LA is having a down year and they only beat them by 3, i mean seriously kingston is just as good as they was last year and they hit scott in the mouth last year it was nasty this year will be just as BAD scott wont even score...

Kingston - 42

Scott - 0

Scott lets have another good week of practice and prepare for kingston. If we pick up this win we have a great chance against AC. So boys lets go this friday night and whoop their tails like we did livingstons last friday night. Livingston just because u lost dont mean u have to have a negative perspective on our game this week. To the york kids behind us thank for the support even though it was mostly just yuns wanting livingston to get beat lol :(

we didnt whoop livingston we won by 3 that is no whooping thats a great ball game i dont wanna here we have a good chance against AC i wanna here were gonna play hard against kingston and thats all we can do and see what happens. kingston is gonna come to scott looking for the 4th spot and they are VERY good. Livingston is over i dont wanna here nothin else bout it. good luck to both teams go big red :P