Kingston at Scott

adidas23

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright boys tomorrow is game time.you need to come out of the gates firing to win.kingston is a pretty good team so yall are gonna have to play some hard nosed,physical football.come on boys and bring it home and make us proud.

how can you bring it home if the game is at home if you're a scott fan ... i dont understand

man tough loss for the highlanders how many times do u have to shoot urself in the foot? had them 10 times on 3rd and logn i think 4 times on 4th and long and gave up big plays the D-line and LB's played good most of the tiem and the DB's where were u guys come on. Scotts O didnt get it going josh terry had a rough night keep your head up highlanders u played ur ballz off GO BIG RED

man tough loss for the highlanders how many times do u have to shoot urself in the foot? had them 10 times on 3rd and logn i think 4 times on 4th and long and gave up big plays the D-line and LB's played good most of the tiem and the DB's where were u guys come on. Scotts O didnt get it going josh terry had a rough night keep your head up highlanders u played ur ballz off GO BIG RED

I hve a question and im not trying to be a snmart elic or ne thang but does this put u guys outta tha playoffs???