Maplewood over hillsburro by 14

athomp54

I had no doubt that you would not find a jamboree to be viable competition. I don't know about you but when I took the field many moons ago I went out there to win. But I forget the great Boski doesn't find a Jamboree important. I have one word.BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Oh yes please tell Coach Thompson that his actions on the news the other night was noted by the Burro's and has been great motivation for practice.

Edited by Footballfan15

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no doubt that you would not find a jamboree to be viable competition. I don't know about you but when I took the feild many moons ago I went out there to win. But I forget the great Boski doesn't find a Jamboree important. I have one word.BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Oh yes plaese tell Coach Thompson that his actions on the news the other night was noted by the Burro's and has been great motivation for practice.

because hillsboro has a new coach they felt it was important to get a much needed win against a strong 5A opponent in the jamboree to make a staement.

starters only play the first quarter. nobody really shows there offense. why do you feel this is just a strong point to bring up?

I had no doubt that you would not find a jamboree to be viable competition. I don't know about you but when I took the feild many moons ago I went out there to win. But I forget the great Boski doesn't find a Jamboree important. I have one word.BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Oh yes plaese tell Coach Thompson that his actions on the news the other night was noted by the Burro's and has been great motivation for practice.

since were talking about education where did you learn to spell?

PLEASE tell me. :thumb:

Because the Burro offense put up 3 scores in first quarter and shut out McGavocks 1st Offense with their two's. I have not made any boisterous claims that Hillsboro will pound the panthers but that this will be a battle and you can throw the records out the window and that this will be a great contest. athomp54 and boski you two are trying to act like this one as already been played and that Hillsboro has already been beaten and this is just not the case.

I don't believe I have made any assault on education but feel I have recieved a good one.

Edited by Footballfan15

Because the Burro offense put up 3 scores in first quarter and shut out McGavocks 1st Offense with their two's. I have not made any boisterous claims that Hillsboro will pound the panthers but that this will be a battle and you can throw the records out the window and that this will be a great contest. athomp54 and boski you two are trying to act like this one as already been played and that Hillsboro has already been beaten and this is just not the case.

I don't believe I have made any assault on education but feel I have recieved a good one.

Im sorry your right. I know that as long as JESUS is alive YES THERE IS HOPE!

or in the words of J.J. Keep Hope Alive

I had no doubt that you would not find a jamboree to be viable competition. I don't know about you but when I took the feild many moons ago I went out there to win. But I forget the great Boski doesn't find a Jamboree important. I have one word.BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Oh yes please tell Coach Thompson that his actions on the news the other night was noted by the Burro's and has been great motivation for practice.

to me its practice. and ive been there done that to ..back then we didnt have a real game the next day no one trying to get starters hurt before even starts ..id be playing my 3rd string.. no need to tell coach thompson he knows what he is doing ... good!! you guys are not the only ones motivated.

well folks im out of here wont be back until monday .i will be at the game ...

to both teams play hard, be safe and have fun.... goodluck .. and remember move over or get rolled over ...panthers rule ... panthers win .. to my haters keep hatin!!

footballfan bring some stiff drinks it will make the beatdown a lil easier on you. :o

maplewood 34 hillsboro 22

new score

well folks im out of here wont be back until monday .i will be at the game ...

to both teams play hard, be safe and have fun.... goodluck .. and remember move over or get rolled over ...panthers rule ... panthers win .. to my haters keep hatin!!

footballfan bring some stiff drinks it will make the beatdown a lil easier on you. :thumb:

maplewood 34 hillsboro 22

new score

Maplewood 44 hillsboro 13

hillsboro wins this friday by a touchdown but maplewood wins the most important game between these two teams which will be in round 3 of the playoffs they will have payback an beat hillsburro at hillsboro or viseversa whichever teams wins fridays thats the team that will have revenge in the playoffs an go to state

hillsboro wins this friday by a touchdown but maplewood wins the most important game between these two teams which will be in round 3 of the playoffs they will have payback an beat hillsburro at hillsboro or viseversa whichever teams wins fridays thats the team that will have revenge in the playoffs an go to state

maplewood has beat some top dogs but friday will separate them from the rest of nashville football.

they are just that good

No offense, but he doesn't run a 4.3 unless it is a generous hand timed event. What does he run electronically? HUGE difference. Your head coach can explain the difference I know. He was pretty quick back in the day.

The University of Tennesse clocked him at a 4.33 electronically. Nothing was generous about that. Edited by rrrrrrr

I had no doubt that you would not find a jamboree to be viable competition. I don't know about you but when I took the feild many moons ago I went out there to win. But I forget the great Boski doesn't find a Jamboree important. I have one word.BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Oh yes please tell Coach Thompson that his actions on the news the other night was noted by the Burro's and has been great motivation for practice.

Mr. English Major, remember i comes before e except after c. Field not Feild.