Jellico @ Grace Christian

RockyTop4Life

NAh I pick Jellico to take this one guys. They finally came alive and now that we're alive there ain't no stoppin us

i argee with you all the jellico will win this one, because i think that they have come a long way to just not win. i think that they will win thsi one they just need to keep the hard work. grace christian wont know what hit them when jellico goes up there and beat the crap out of them.

Well I will say this: If Jellico loses this game, it will get very complacating. Cause if everything else works the way it should work, we will end up with Jellico, Grace and Cloudland in a three way tie for 4th with a 1-5 conferance record. So maybe some of you are like "so what, go to the tie breaker." Well the first tie-breaker is regular season record. BUT, again, if everything else works the way it should work, plus Grace beating Jellico, those three teams would have an identical 3-7 record. The 2nd tie-breaker, I believe, is points scored. And as of right now, the tally is Cloudland-119, Grace-117, and Jellico-82. So it seems there is at least a small chance Cloudland and Grace could end up with the same amount of points scored!!! How crazy would that be?... Now I've got a question, whats the next tie-breaker after that? Is it points given up?

Now I've got a question, whats the next tie-breaker after that? Is it points given up?

Here is the tie breakers from the TSSAA website

D. The following tie-breaking procedures shall be applied and all regular-season games, both region and non-region, shall count (After each of the following steps have been applied, item C above shall be applied.):

1. The team with the greatest number of victories.

2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

3. The team whose opponents have earned the most victories.

4. The team whose opponents have received fewer defeats.

5. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in its own class.

6. Ten yardline overtime procedure at neutral site Monday night at 7:30 P.M.

Edited by MrSandman