Halls at Lenoir City

Baseballmad

I like the two receiver set on first down. Get Johnson playing with Dayton and pass to him some. I saw the Noe get another pass so Cooper is looking around. Everyone has to understand Cooper is learning also and when he is only asked to pass when the running game stalls thats a tough task. Chances are if there is only one receiver he gets the ball unless the running backs or tight end gets a look.

But like I said before we don't pass that much so I doubt what we say will change anyones thinking that calls the game. I'd say Cooper is told what to do and he tries to execute what the coaches tell him thats why we are so predictable and conservative.

listen here boys, this is cooper, and you all dont know crap about playing quaterback at halls, its not like playing quaterback for maryville or central or n e of those good teams, its HALLS, i weigh more than half of my lineman n e ways...

and yea i would love to throw to brandon johnson more, BUT he hardly ever catches them at practice, he couldnt catch a cold if he was standing in the middle of alaska naked, ive tried working with him and everything, but the good news is he is getting better, hes just nervous...

most of the time i throw to dayton... reason 1. dayton is either cring cause hes not getting the ball, or because coach ward tells me to throw to dayton..

i mean seriously, who wouldnt want to throw a 4 yard pass, and it ends up being a 75 yard touchdown pass, thats why i go to dayton most of the time, and i know hes being double team, specially at powell, but you still cant stop him, i just threw it a little to far, ya know it happens, but we should handle lenior city with no problem

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ihateredhairs35,

I don't for one second believe you are indeed who you claim to be, expecially when you say you weigh more than your lineman. You must be standing on the scales with weights in your hands. I worry about you blowing away when a stiff breze comes up.

I believe it really is him - his basketball number is 35 and he gets a kick calling people with red hair names - in fact he spends most of his time belittling those around him the rest of the time he's beyond sober. I think it's pretty sad that the QB finds it so easy to slam his own players - When he should be thanking his lucky stars he has those players to make him look better than he really is. Let's see if the line that he has attacked protects him Friday night - let's see if crying Dayton catches any of his passes Friday night - and let's hope that our coaching staff realizes what a crappy leader he is and does something about it before his senoir year. Halls will never be able to win if they can't be a team first. :thumb:

Hallsfan you are not a Halls fan you haven't a clue about being a fan of anything. You and Provol are clueless about Halls football. The more I read your posts the more you guys have it out for Cooper,Dayton or Caleb Leonard. Whats your problem. Fickle fans like you just love to bash players. Probably because you been overlooked and not getting any recognition. Waw! waw! waw! Things just not going your way to bad get a life. Look on the other threads no other supposedly fan of their team takes shot at there own players. We just need to reserve that for you two and of course your buddy Powellfan that will never have anything to say positive.

Cooper if it is Cooper shouldn't be coming on here trying to explain anything to you morons that haven't a clue about Halls Football in the first place. You guys are a joke. End of story.

Hallsfan you are not a Halls fan you haven't a clue about being a fan of anything. You and Provol are clueless about Halls football. The more I read your posts the more you guys have it out for Cooper,Dayton or Caleb Leonard. Whats your problem. Fickle fans like you just love to bash players. Probably because you been overlooked and not getting any recognition. Waw! waw! waw! Things just not going your way to bad get a life. Look on the other threads no other supposedly fan of their team takes shot at there own players. We just need to reserve that for you two and of course your buddy Powellfan that will never have anything to say positive.

Cooper if it is Cooper shouldn't be coming on here trying to explain anything to you morons that haven't a clue about Halls Football in the first place. You guys are a joke. End of story.

ZCAR - you've cut me deep! My posts have never been anything about bashing players. In fact, I've only responded to other posts dogging our players. I've said on several occasions that Dayton is awesome and I fear him getting hurt and then we'd really be in trouble. I don't know anything about Caleb Leonard other than he is wearing out the opponent - my previous post about him was in reference to another comment regarding an interview he supposedly made - but with more comments from others it seemed to be un-true. As far as my last post I will not apologize - a QB should "NEVER" bash his own players - and it is him I've checked other threads - in fact if you want to do some research you might check out his comments - he's really good at bashing everybody and talking cheap trash. I'm not trying to bash him - I'm just shocked that he would turn on his boys - the very ones that stand beside him every day in practice and every Friday night on the field. What happened to brotherhood? Where I come from you put your brother first - and they're all brothers when it comes to the uniform.

Well I'm sorry if I miss understood but we as a football community need to protect our players and coaches from snide remarks. I like yourself have become disilluisioned on our gameplan from week to week and have grown steadily tired every week of the same old conservative nature that we go into a shell. But I'm always hopeful that things will change. What I don't like is a lineman from Powell(slick24) coming on here and cutting our players down that may have made one tackle this year for the varsity. The only thing he wants to do is cause trouble with a capital T. Lets not be on his bandwagon because thats what he wants. The win the another night is not enough for him he has to beat it into the ground to get maximun enjoyment because we failed. Well nobodys guarenteed a perfect season and I'm afraid which even Powellfan will admit the next few years will be very lean for Powell unless they move some players in.

I know you can't get along with everyone. But this is the best team we have at the moment. The players on the field may not be the ones we all want but if you impress in practice you will play. The end result is the coaching staff wants us to win but they may use a different approach than what I or we feel is the best. I think we do need some fresh faces in the mix going forward. I love to watch Halls Football and always have. It was the Lockwood & Lucas bashing last year that brought me out last year.We have suffered through some dismal times of late and it can only get better. I guess the temperature is rising in all of us and I have a harder time with it than most because I know we could have beaten Powell the last two years. If you know Cooper, Cooper is Cooper he is trying to do his best. I really don't think he means stuff in a bad way he is just blunt about everything.

Well I'm off my soapbox now. Sorry Hallsfan if you are a player I am in your corner too. Give em heck next Friday night.

eh, I don't care about what's been said so far in this thread, I just got one question to ask. Anyone know how the Halls Jv and Frosh did last night at Powell? The powell thread got closed, so...

Anyways, just tryin to keep up with how the young kids are doing...well, the ones who aren't playing on fridays that is since we've basically got sophs and juniors playing now as it is. Kudos to those seniors who've stuck with it thusfar to make this team better and believe in the program and are dedicated to something they believe in. That just shows you what character those guys have. If any of you young guys are paying attention to coacht then you should look at the dedication of these seniors and learn from those who have been true to the program and want to do even more than they have and doggon, stick together. You don't have to concentrate on one sport in order to be better at that sport. Either you've got the tallent or you don't and if you have the tallent, there's plenty of time in a day to practice that sport as well if you'll use your time wisely. Well, a lot more than I had planned on, but maybe this can be an inspiration to someone.

So, yeah, scores from the Jv and frosh last night?

Well I'm sorry if I miss understood but we as a football community need to protect our players and coaches from snide remarks. I like yourself have become disilluisioned on our gameplan from week to week and have grown steadily tired every week of the same old conservative nature that we go into a shell. But I'm always hopeful that things will change. What I don't like is a lineman from Powell(slick24) coming on here and cutting our players down that may have made one tackle this year for the varsity. The only thing he wants to do is cause trouble with a capital T. Lets not be on his bandwagon because thats what he wants. The win the another night is not enough for him he has to beat it into the ground to get maximun enjoyment because we failed. Well nobodys guarenteed a perfect season and I'm afraid which even Powellfan will admit the next few years will be very lean for Powell unless they move some players in.

I know you can't get along with everyone. But this is the best team we have at the moment. The players on the field may not be the ones we all want but if you impress in practice you will play. The end result is the coaching staff wants us to win but they may use a different approach than what I or we feel is the best. I think we do need some fresh faces in the mix going forward. I love to watch Halls Football and always have. It was the Lockwood & Lucas bashing last year that brought me out last year.We have suffered through some dismal times of late and it can only get better. I guess the temperature is rising in all of us and I have a harder time with it than most because I know we could have beaten Powell the last two years. If you know Cooper, Cooper is Cooper he is trying to do his best. I really don't think he means stuff in a bad way he is just blunt about everything.

Well I'm off my soapbox now. Sorry Hallsfan if you are a player I am in your corner too. Give em heck next Friday night.

I can sense your true heart ZCAR - my feelings aren't hurt. No, I'm not a player - I'm just a huge fan of the Halls program. I've been watching and loving it since 1986. But, I can't stand it when one player thinks they are so great that they can single out other players talk about them the way he has and still call himself a team player - the coaches should be upset that he called Maryville and Central a good team unlike Halls, the line should be upset that he thinks so little of them, Dayton should take serious offense to being called a crier, and #2 has got to be totally upset if he reads these threads. I will still be watching Halls play even if they're 0 - 10 because I'm a Halls Fan - not a single player fan!!!!! :lol:

listen here boys, this is cooper, and you all dont know crap about playing quaterback at halls, its not like playing quaterback for maryville or central or n e of those good teams, its HALLS, i weigh more than half of my lineman n e ways...

and yea i would love to throw to brandon johnson more, BUT he hardly ever catches them at practice, he couldnt catch a cold if he was standing in the middle of alaska naked, ive tried working with him and everything, but the good news is he is getting better, hes just nervous...

most of the time i throw to dayton... reason 1. dayton is either cring cause hes not getting the ball, or because coach ward tells me to throw to dayton..

i mean seriously, who wouldnt want to throw a 4 yard pass, and it ends up being a 75 yard touchdown pass, thats why i go to dayton most of the time, and i know hes being double team, specially at powell, but you still cant stop him, i just threw it a little to far, ya know it happens, but we should handle lenior city with no problem

Cooper,

You better thank your lucky stars you play for Halls instead of Maryville or Central because you would be on the bench. You are not near talented enough to play for those programs. I have watched high school football for 25 years and can recognize talent when I see it.

It does not take alot of talent to run that pee wee league offense you are in command of. Based on your writing and grammar skills you need to worry more about passing school than playing football.

#2 Brandon Johnson has more class and heart than you ever will.

Come on guys lets all hug on each other and move on. There is still three games left that can bring out the best in everyone. Lets treat each remaining game as our own playoff game and develop for the future. I don't like the bashing either but when you are a player it just goes with the territory.

Lets take all our frustrations out on the L.C. Panther Kitties friday night. :thumb: