District 7A

BuffaloFan

Who is the favorite? Who are the key players for each team?

Clarkrange - Snow and Upshurch provide a strong offensive punch.

Pickett County - Capps and Wright will put the Bobcats into the state spotlight.

Clay County - Graduation depleted?

Jackson County - Settling into Single A very nicely.

Monterey - Signs of improvement?

Hermitage Springs - New coach from last year will continue to develop this team.

Red Boiling Springs - New faces? Improving?

My picks...

1. Pickett County

2 (tie). Jackson County

2 (tie). Clarkrange

4. Hermitage Springs

5. Clay County

6. RBS

7. Monterey

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the news i've recieved from C-range you might want to change your number two pick

Better get up to date. My picks stand. Good kid, just a big misunderstanding. Snow will serve a 11 game suspension, for a violation of school and team rules. Just leave it at that. I knew someone would love to bring that up. Chris is a good kid.

No doubt chris is a good kid and great competitor and very smart... i was just imolying the blow thatr clarkrange took in losing him.. i also heard that gunner got kicked off the team as well and truth to that?

No doubt chris is a good kid and great competitor and very smart... i was just imolying the blow thatr clarkrange took in losing him.. i also heard that gunner got kicked off the team as well and truth to that?

Who is the favorite? Who are the key players for each team?

Clarkrange - Snow and Upshurch provide a strong offensive punch.

Pickett County - Capps and Wright will put the Bobcats into the state spotlight.

Clay County - Graduation depleted?

Jackson County - Settling into Single A very nicely.

Monterey - Signs of improvement?

Hermitage Springs - New coach from last year will continue to develop this team.

Red Boiling Springs - New faces? Improving?

My picks...

1. Pickett County

2 (tie). Jackson County

2 (tie). Clarkrange

4. Hermitage Springs

5. Clay County

6. RBS

7. Monterey

PC and JC should be on top...Clarkrange should be decent...HS lost absolutely everything or what little they had...Ethan Birdwell should be the lone star on that team...RBS will finish about like they did last year...and I don't know anything about Monterey...

clay county could be good

Uh...okay. Maybe back your opinion up. I agree that with Coach Edwards this team could make a run come tourney time. Pre-Christmas is gonna be rough but once they get used to what's goin on, they could sneak up on some people. I'll go ahead and tell ya, I'm dreaming of a region semi-finals match-up with Pickett Co. and though I think it could be a little bit of stretch, I don't think it's inconcievable. But that stuff is a long way off and this team has to worry about taking baby steps first. The talent is there, the experience isn't.