WEST GREENE BB GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS THIS YEAR

Mr. Freeze

No. Rutledge has already beat you guys twice, and they finished last in in their conferance. Actually the two best teams out of the other distict are playing in the consolation game. Predictions: West Greene losses to District 2 winner C-Gap. Johnson County sqeaks one out against Rutledge. Elizabethton (will beat soundly by Erwin) will get blown-out by PF by about 25, and Erwin gets beat in a nip-tuck game by Claiborne.

You could be right but we are still in it so any thing can happen.GO BUFFS!!

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: These West Greene seniors are going to have to step it up this weekend if they want a win. They have looked like crap for these last two games :lol: . These seniors need to step up and be leaders on this team, and somebody needs to help out #22 because he has been doing it all for the whole season. We have got a good shot at winning this saturday night, so lets go out there and make it happen, #42, #33, #00, #30. SOMEONE STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING. Go Buffs.

:thumb: These West Greene seniors are going to have to step it up this weekend if they want a win. They have looked like crap for these last two games :lol: . These seniors need to step up and be leaders on this team, and somebody needs to help out #22 because he has been doing it all for the whole season. We have got a good shot at winning this saturday night, so lets go out there and make it happen, #42, #33, #00, #30. SOMEONE STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING. Go Buffs.

Familyguy2, you are a good fan. Cheer on your team, but the best shot you've got Saturday night is 50 -50. Rest assured that the Pioneers WILL be ready and waiting! Not going to climb up on the top of the hill (like some in our district did in the tournament at CG) and have a good old Humpty Dumpty Fall, but you will have your hands full! Let's hope everyone is ready for a good game, and that we all let the kids play on the court but leave the "bleachers" out of the mix! Be assured, our Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, and FRESHMEN are ready! As Bob Barker would say if he were here - West Greene, come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is district 1AA down this year (Except for Unicoi). Rutledge finished last in District 2 and beat West Greene twice. I'm just asking, not trying to stir up trouble. How do you think the two Districts compare? Pigeon Forge and Claiborne are two very good teams and Gatlinburg Pittman really came on strong after picking up a transfer player at midseason. Rutledge will be lucky to make it to the Regions this year.

Well ain't you got egg on your face! What's happening in Rutledge Saturday night? Hmmmmm....... could it be they are hosting the first satellite game of the Regionals? No luck, just good team playing!

:unsure: These West Greene seniors are going to have to step it up this weekend if they want a win. They have looked like crap for these last two games ;) . These seniors need to step up and be leaders on this team, and somebody needs to help out #22 because he has been doing it all for the whole season. We have got a good shot at winning this saturday night, so lets go out there and make it happen, #42, #33, #00, #30. SOMEONE STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING. Go Buffs.

Who's going saturday night?I will be at Rutledge and hopefully we will bring home a W!GO BUFFS!!

Who's going saturday night?I will be at Rutledge and hopefully we will bring home a W!GO BUFFS!!

Sorry "Go Buffs" but the big W stays in Rutledge. Good game. Both teams played hard and well. Lot of missed foul shots and turnovers! The officials did a fairly good job, missed a few, but missed them both ways. Much better quality of calls than during District Tournament and regular season!

Who is this guy or girl. Yea if you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing at all. This is wg sports topic not a "lets talk about your family topic". Wow its really funny to see people like you get mad and jealous over west greene winning some games. Just dont say anything about it let it go, we beat sg its over, but hey you still got next year. Go Buffs.

If you dont care for what I write dont read it ma'am, and trust me, NOBODY is jealous of West Greene. We should just let Hamblen County have that end of the County. Greeneville would be much better off and their reputation would increase dramatically. Thank God this topic is over. Everyone is tired of you people bragging about your mediocrity, that in itself speaks volumes about how terrible your athletic programs have been.

If you dont care for what I write dont read it ma'am, and trust me, NOBODY is jealous of West Greene. We should just let Hamblen County have that end of the County. Greeneville would be much better off and their reputation would increase dramatically. Thank God this topic is over. Everyone is tired of you people bragging about your mediocrity, that in itself speaks volumes about how terrible your athletic programs have been.

Who are you?Why do you hate WG?