Baylor at Coffee Co.

wingman10

i know price usually get pretty mad.. but this time he said nothing out of the way

Granted I was not right at the scene. But I did hear him from where I was but I'm not arguing. And my comment was that they bumped. I don't know who initiated it or what the context was. It was more than likely incidental. He runs hot but I think there's more control than that. Whatever it was and/or whatever he said, it cost him 15 and his team a touchdown.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just what i thought would happen, without cooper it would have been a heck of a game

If Baylor had brought only their freshman it would have been a heck of a game.

I have spoken to CC loyalists who were at the game and summed it up as CC being outplayed, outmanned and out coached.

Its not getting any better at CC. The competition does not have to be great for CC not to be able to compete.

You have talked to some bone head fans, that have got a short memory. i have been to as many CC games in the last 20 years as anybody, and i know that our boys are ready when they get there. We have been snake bit this year with some key boys hurt, and if you know anything about CC you know we dont have the depth to loose Senior starters, that is the bottom line. We gave Bayler all we had, they just had alot more to give, i dont know what Coach Price could have done to change the outcome. I was proud of our boys, sure i would have loved to win, but the stars was not lined up. Give it a rest.

As far as Price bumping the Ref,that is a BS statement from someone that does not like Price, GET A LIFE.

That game is behind us lets move on!!!

You have talked to some bone head fans, that have got a short memory. i have been to as many CC games in the last 20 years as anybody, and i know that our boys are ready when they get there. We have been snake bit this year with some key boys hurt, and if you know anything about CC you know we dont have the depth to loose Senior starters, that is the bottom line. We gave Bayler all we had, they just had alot more to give, i dont know what Coach Price could have done to change the outcome. I was proud of our boys, sure i would have loved to win, but the stars was not lined up. Give it a rest.

As far as Price bumping the Ref,that is a BS statement from someone that does not like Price, GET A LIFE.

That game is behind us lets move on!!!

Titans21. You misread what I said. I absolutely have no ax to grind with Coach Price. Someone asked what happened. You came on a little too strong with that BS comment. Last time I checked, I do have a life. As strongly as you're protesting, you must have been on the field, right?

Titans21. You misread what I said. I absolutely have no ax to grind with Coach Price. Someone asked what happened. You came on a little too strong with that BS comment. Last time I checked, I do have a life. As strongly as you're protesting, you must have been on the field, right?

[/quo

No i was not on the field, been along time since i was a player on that field. I wish i could have played for someone like Price that wants to win as bad as he does. He works the boys hard year around, and is very intense during practice and games. He expects the boys to do there job and the Refs to do the same, cant blame him for that.