Culleoka vs. Lebanon

culleokarep

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

culleoka opens the season this year against lebanon...what does lebanon have this year...i know last year they could light it up from 3...i look forward to this one...culleokas gonna get the season off to a good start :thumb:

Doubt it...Lebanon is a very good AAA team. Cully is solid and a good choice for a trip to the boro in A ball, but I don't see them beating lebanon if both are at full strength (football).

Doubt it...Lebanon is a very good AAA team. Cully is solid and a good choice for a trip to the boro in A ball, but I don't see them beating lebanon if both are at full strength (football).

yea its definately gonna be a challenge for culleoka...especially with the young team they have....but they have some serious athletes....i think its gonna be a heck of a game

Lebanon will have a new starting five, which means I really don't know how they will do. One thing I do know, however, they will play 94 feet and they will get after your tail! If you play for Coach Keil, you play with heart.

Lebanon will not be able to beat Culleoka this year. Culleoka is strong. Lebanon will have an off year. Last year's team would beat Culleoka - not this year.

Culleoka will win, sorry to disappoint my fellow 7AAA people with that prediction but I just dont see Lebanon being able to beat Culleoka after losing a lot of talent last year.

the one thing thats going to hurt culleoka is alot of the talent is young...mario will lead the team but the two big men down low are sophomores as well as the wing in cj.....i think this will be a good game and a good warm up for the season for both teams

Guest dare_2_dream

the one thing thats going to hurt culleoka is alot of the talent is young...mario will lead the team but the two big men down low are sophomores as well as the wing in cj.....i think this will be a good game and a good warm up for the season for both teams

Lots of young talent is nothing to complain about, friend.