What's going on at Chatt Central?

Fredderf

I have heard that up to 10 players were cut from the team last week. It also sounds like some of these boys were allowed back on the team. I'm all for a coaching staff with disipline but to what limit? Consistancy is good and this team has not had it at all this year. The team has been hit hard by injuries but the coaches change the backfield every other week regardless of who is injured. I have also noticed some questionable play calling that makes me wonder where the coaching staff feels the teams level of play is. The team is not as advanced as the coaches try to make them look. A lot of the team is relatively new to the sport and need good fundementals and basics drilled into them.

Try winning with basics not flash!

Central does have some athletes. In my opinion their coaching decisions have made this team 0-8. They are very big upfront and has 2 big running backs. In my opinion they should stay with an I formation or wing t and run straight at you. They are very big. They could easily get 3-4 yards per carry if they didn't have their 250 pound running back lined up 10 yards deep in the backfield. They have a lot of work to do. No defense at all. Hopefully something will change over the off-season and Central makes a comeback.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!