MCKENZIE REBELS 7A CHAMPS

Butchie

What type of offense does McKenzie use? Do they have a balanced attack? Lean more towards the run or the pass? Any season stats would be good too. Hook it up Butchie! :thumb:

To add to what Butchie has told you and to answer your questions as best we can, the Rebels run out of an I or Power I and use the shotgun mixed in some. Most of the time have from 1 to 5 receiver sets as well (usually 3 to 5)!! Against the better opponents we'll open up the offense to spread the field.

The stats that Butchie gave show that we are VERY balanced and it has been tough on anyone we've played in class A (and most that we've played in AA) this season to deal with us.

There is no doubt in my mind that we will be playing teams in the very near future that should be able to hang with us on the field but, I'm pretty sure we'll show up to play with whoever is next on the list and be well prepared for them!!!!!

From here on out every new week is the most important week of the season for the Rebels.

Thanks for asking and hangin' out with us some on here.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( If you only knew!!!!!!!!! :(:(

I had to throw that at you for calling me a goon. Only my wife calls me that, and among other things I don't care to talk about on here. And I get chastized by you and the coach for looking ahead. If I want this kind of abuse I'd spend more time with my wife. And eyeball, if you don't quit picking your nose during the football game imma break it off. Now none of this has to do with football so take this.

Mckenzie will end alot of playoff hope's before we are done. And alot of these good teams will be decided soon. ;)

I had to throw that at you for calling me a goon. Only my wife calls me that, and among other things I don't care to talk about on here. And I get chastized by you and the coach for looking ahead. If I want this kind of abuse I'd spend more time with my wife. And eyeball, if you don't quit picking your nose during the football game imma break it off. Now none of this has to do with football so take this.

Mckenzie will end alot of playoff hope's before we are done. And alot of these good teams will be decided soon. :(

:(:(;)

:blink: uuhhhh! :lol:

Hey Butchie,

Have we got any other players besides Bug and Merrick who have had nagging injuries so far. It's great news that those two are gonna be good to go in week 11 but, just wondered if anyone else was slowed up any. My land line # is in the book if we can't talk about that on here but, everyone else seems to be 100%.

Hey Butchie,

Have we got any other players besides Bug and Merrick who have had nagging injuries so far. It's great news that those two are gonna be good to go in week 11 but, just wondered if anyone else was slowed up any. My land line # is in the book if we can't talk about that on here but, everyone else seems to be 100%.

jake johnson is suffering from same injury as Will, he got that last week. other than that we good to go. :lol:

Not in 7A they're not :lol:

LOL, hold that thought and we will see in just a few short weeks. :blink:

I just want to say this. No matter how our region is seeded after Friday, I just want all of us to win. B/C if McKenzie is going to get knocked out, I would want it to be by one our region teams.

So to all of 7-1A, take care of business and let our region decide whose going to the BORO from this end of the state.

jake johnson is suffering from same injury as Will, he got that last week. other than that we good to go. :thumb:

Sure hate to hear about Jake. He's a good 'un and got lots more time with the Rebs too!!

Oh yeah, is defender25 saying that region 7A isn't gonna win the championship or is he saying another 7A team is gonna come back at us and win?????