MCKENZIE REBELS 7A CHAMPS

Butchie

:thumb: Yeah but you know Duck this is the best we have looked in years. And true one game at a time. But we need some earnest, let's get tough, and realize that it is within our grasp. play every game just as it could be YOUR LAST!!!!!

AND the time to realize that is now. This GOLD BALL aint just coming to Mckenzie you GOTTA GO GET IT!!!!!!! :thumb:

Yeah, I know and I'm sure the team knows the position they are in here too. I'm just saying that all the team needs to be thinking about is playing their game against Gleason and don't let them hang around like they did last season. The the next week focus on their game with Manassas (probably)!!!!

For a fact NOBODY is gonna hand us the Gold Ball on a silver platter. We'll have to earn it on the field!!!!!!!!

There is probably NO ONE in McKenzie that wants to see that happen any more than I do!!!!!

Check my signature at the bottom of each post.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know and I'm sure the team knows the position they are in here too. I'm just saying that all the team needs to be thinking about is playing their game against Gleason and don't let them hang around like they did last season. The the next week focus on their game with Manassas (probably)!!!!

For a fact NOBODY is gonna hand us the Gold Ball on a silver platter. We'll have to earn it on the field!!!!!!!!

There is probably NO ONE in McKenzie that wants to see that happen any more than I do!!!!!

Check my signature at the bottom of each post.

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see your signature and raise you a realization of what we have at hand. :thumb:

Its way to early to be talking about this. I know yall are hopeful but you still need to take one game at a time. 8-2a is going to be tough for yall. Just take 1 game at a time and yall will be fine.

I'm saying they need to play every game as if it were thier last. :thumb:

I'm not saying start thinking they got it in the bag. They need to realize where they are and what they can accomplish if they give it thier all. And for added motivation these Seniors need to realize that this is it. They may never play another organized sport as a team EVER. And for some it's the last series of games they will play EVER. if they realize the permanence of what I'm saying.

Don't be 40 or 50 years old and say to yourself "I coulda done better" or say "if I had only done this or that." I'm not saying lose sight of the next game. If you play like everyone of these games is one you will never play again and give it your all., And realize that this team has the talent to do it. And don't lay back on anybody pick your teammate up and push him to do his best. :thumb:

Edited by Butchie

Its way to early to be talking about this. I know yall are hopeful but you still need to take one game at a time. 8-2a is going to be tough for yall. Just take 1 game at a time and yall will be fine.

That's pretty much all I'm sayin' too. 8A will present some challenges for sure. I think we can handle them but,...........................

One game at a time is my only point!!!! At this time there are several teams out there in class A that feel they have a great shot at the Gold Ball and I figure they do too. The team that does the best job of preparing for their next opponent and then executes their plan for the game will be the one who ends up with the prize in their case and the ring on their finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

That's pretty much all I'm sayin' too. 8A will present some challenges for sure. I think we can handle them but,...........................

One game at a time is my only point!!!! At this time there are several teams out there in class A that feel they have a great shot at the Gold Ball and I figure they do too. The team that does the best job of preparing for their next opponent and then executes their plan for the game will be the one who ends up with the prize in their case and the ring on their finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

i think we are saying the same thing but I'm trying to point out little motivational things to make em think and play harder.

You want to give them some motivation, let them go out to the city limits of McKenzie and look at that sign that says Class A Baseball State Champions. It sure would be nice to have another sign standing proud beside it! But as I have said, its a puzzle. Put it together one piece at a time.

:D

i think we are saying the same thing but I'm trying to point out little motivational things to make em think and play harder.

You want to give them some motivation, let them go out to the city limits of McKenzie and look at that sign that says Class A Baseball State Champions. It sure would be nice to have another sign standing proud beside it! But as I have said, its a puzzle. Put it together one piece at a time.

:lol:

I enjoy seeing that sign everytime I pass it. And i realize the effort it took to get it. :lol: