cak vs sweetwater

scoutteam77

I think this will be a very good game. CAK dominted in the first meeting of these ball clubs, but another year and a whole new group of players. Sweetwater was extremely young last year, and have back most of there key players. CAK was young on defense and have most of those guys returning, while on offense they have had to have men step up this year to fill some pretty big shoes.

The winner of this game however could be the loser in the long run. By winning this game, these two teams are just playing for playoff positioning. Winning means being third in the region....You will play there number two assuming you win, you will have to come back and play Alcoa at home. Being fourth, you will have to go play a strong but beatable Gatlinburg Pittman team and then assuming the playoffs run along the same fashion of last years, play Loudon at Lou2don. Either way it will be a tuff test in week 2 for both of these teams. One just a little tougher than the other.

I know that none of this factors into the players minds, it is for ole guys like us who sit around and play the what if game. I just know that I would rather be playing Alcoa with 2 playoff wins under my belt rather than just one.