Springfield @ Clarksville

all_chap

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game to be at? Which teams will show up to this big game? These are the questions everyone needs to ponder.

If springfield shows up all four quarters then they will run the region championship, however, if the clarksville team that played northwest week 5 comes to town, then it will be an upset. Expect a close game, but I personally see the Jackets taking this one by 13 points. Good luck to both teams and Clarksville better be cheering on Northwest and Rossview.

Why do you ask this? Northwest wins and Rossview wins and Clarksville loses, then the Cats will be the 3 seed.

Mt. Juliet wins and Clarksville loses, The Kats go to the playoffs as the 3 seed.

If Northwest upsets the Bears, and Rossview beats the Knights, and Clarskville loses, Then 1 Springfield, 2 Clarksville, 3 Rossview, and 4 goes to Mt. Juliet.

Then again, if Clarksvlle wins, and kenwood wins, Mt. Juliet takes the 3 seed.

I love this time of year. I predict this for next week.

Springfield vs. Tellahoma

Mt. Juliet vs. Stratford

Clarksville vs. maple Wood

Kenwood vs. Hillsboro

Winners week one: Springfield, Mt. Juliet, Maplewood, Hillsboro

Springfield vs. Maplewood

Mt. Juliet vs. Hillsboro

Winners and big game: Springfield vs. Hillsboro

O' i will be there to see this great game. Good luck tomorrow all region 6-4AAAA fans and teams and coaches. :blink:

I was tracking the scenarios as you predict for Week 1 of the playoffs. And I also predict a win for Springfield against Clarksville. BUT the game can turn on the ground....Springfield's 3 closest wins had a common statistic, a relatively strong running game performance by Hunters Lane (4 pts?), MJ (7), and Beech (10 pts and I think Beech actually had more O in total)

Clarksville can run.

Go Bears! :lol:

My son is going to eat your QB up Springfield.. Let u no who he is after the game lol .. But come Fri night and see.. OUCH

plzzz ur son is going to eat springfields qb up? haha thats the funniest thing ive heard all day bc springfields qb will scramble on ur son all night long i know who ur son is hes slow, hes a nobody, he shouldnt have a spot on the team, and another thing ur son want even get close to the quarterback with out gettin his helmet knocked off by a outstanding block so tell ur son to try to get the qb bc hes nothing.

Just think springfield has too much offense this late in the season. Beech lost the game to springfield and kenwood by errors. However, springfield has something the cats do not. Momentum, and that is 9-0. Winner gets a forth seed, and those are not gimmes. Too much talent on the jackets sidelines. As for the bears, well, it will be a fun night in the mud. What have we got to lose? A game, yeah that hurts. You have 2 playoff positions to lose if the vikings win mj. Which team is more dangerous friday?

plzzz ur son is going to eat springfields qb up? haha thats the funniest thing ive heard all day bc springfields qb will scramble on ur son all night long i know who ur son is hes slow, hes a nobody, he shouldnt have a spot on the team, and another thing ur son want even get close to the quarterback with out gettin his helmet knocked off by a outstanding block so tell ur son to try to get the qb bc hes nothing.

AllStar1 ... We will chat later and if you no who iam let me no on the field Fri. night .. Don't be afraid say hello.. You must be a nut case. we talking a little smack for fun . Sounds like u need to be smacked.. BLOW HARD.. And u have no ideal who u r chatting with.. BOY!

Hey coach chris thanks for the opinion, i like the playoff scenario but it is spelt tullahoma and region 5 will get three wins in the 1st round(love to see region 6 represent but i know deep down that region 5 is the stuff and last year they ran the 1st round but we got a few better team this year),also Congrats on the 1st win of the year for you and your team. Well good luck to both teams tonight.

--You can listen to this game on wsgi1100.com and scroll down to listen live WDBL and stream it live on the internet or if you cant do that ill be on here giving a live update of the game as it goes on. Remember fans kickoff is 7:30, the game will be on the internet a little bit after 7 for pregame also you can tune on the AM dial to 1590 AM and try to listen to the game on the radio, it may be hard to pick it up in the Clarksville area but in the Robertson Co. area you might be able to get it

Edited by ut18vols

region 5 will get three wins in the 1st round(love to see region 6 represent but i know deep down that region 5 is the stuff and last year they ran the 1st round but we got a few better team this year),also Congrats on the 1st win of the year for you and your team. Well good luck to both teams tonight.

I know deep down that four teams are going to line up and kick it off against four other teams next week, and I could care less about the outcome of a year ago. The teams representing Region 6-4A didn't work to this point to say "Well, Region 5 is stacked so let's pack it up". That's not the idea...and that's not going to be the approach. Best of luck to all teams representing this Region.