Ravenwood at Dickson County

DCHSHeavyD

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game conditions were certainly not ideal. The field was wet and soft at the beginning and definitely muddy by the end. I thought DC's running game had the advantage - although I'm not sure what the stats were. Ravenwood's offense never got on track and they were never really in this game.

The one thing that has been impressive the last 2 weeks about DC is their defense. To close out the regular season without surrenderring any points in regulation was a wonderful thing to see for us DC fans. One thing that fans, and of course coaches, want to see is a team's improvement from week to week. That improvement has been clear all year, and none more clear than the last 2 weeks, especially defensively. DC's defense has come together at the right time.

DC's defense dominates for second week in a row. They are really getting it together at the right time.

Good luck to everybody in the playoffs, especially region 6.

Also, DC's running attack really steped it up without Rayburn (who dressed, but didn't play)

Edited by couga14

all i have heard about all week is how classy DC's fans are......looking at this thread, i see a different story, kind of sad to see people like that. Oh well, DC played a great game and Ravenwood just did not show up last night.

Congrats to DC on a good win and good luck in the palyoffs!

Edited by rhsraptors10

all i have heard about all week is how classy DC's fans are......looking at this thread, i see a different story, kind of sad to see people like that. Oh well, DC played a great game and Ravenwood just did not show up last night.

This bothers me, DC takes pride in being classy to our opponents. I don't see any classless remarks on this thread. I know personally, I have not said anything degrading to Ravenwood.

Edited by couga14

I have not seen any bad post by any DC fans, the only thing close to being classless was a post by a ravenwood fan saying DC fans were setting up excuses incase they lost.

I have not seen any bad post by any DC fans, the only thing close to being classless was a post by a ravenwood fan saying DC fans were setting up excuses incase they lost.

I agree, the DC fans have been more than classy on this and other threads they have been part of...Last night, they were the better team. No excuses from Ravenwood either. The conditions were lousy for every team last night!