THE "CLASH OF SOUTH TIPTON COUNTY"

tnvolsfan45

WELL ITS TIME TO SEE WHO'S THE BETTER TEAM OF SOUTH TIPTON CO. I KNOW ALOT OF TALK FROM COACHES, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN THE LINES FRIDAY NIGHT. BRIGHTON STARTED OUT LOOKING GOOD, BUT HAVE FALLEN OFF THE WHITE HORSE OF LATE. THEN, THERE'S MUNFORD, THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH A DIFFERENT ATTITUDE THIS YEAR. I THINK IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH THE COACH AND HIM GETTING THE BOYS TO BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES. I'M NOT SURE, BUT I THINK MUNFORD WILL BE PHYSICAL AND DOMINATE BRIGTON FROM THE FIRST WHISTLE. IT SHOULD BE A SLABBER-KNOCKER OF A CONTEST. ANYONE DISAGREE? I THINK THAT MUNFORD WILL USE THIS GAME AS A WARM UP FOR THE PLAY-OFFS. CONGRATS TO MUNFORD FOR WINNING THE REGION. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THREE OF THE COUNTY SCHOOLS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

WELL ITS TIME TO SEE WHO'S THE BETTER TEAM OF SOUTH TIPTON CO. I KNOW ALOT OF TALK FROM COACHES, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN THE LINES FRIDAY NIGHT. BRIGHTON STARTED OUT LOOKING GOOD, BUT HAVE FALLEN OFF THE WHITE HORSE OF LATE. THEN, THERE'S MUNFORD, THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH A DIFFERENT ATTITUDE THIS YEAR. I THINK IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH THE COACH AND HIM GETTING THE BOYS TO BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES. I'M NOT SURE, BUT I THINK MUNFORD WILL BE PHYSICAL AND DOMINATE BRIGTON FROM THE FIRST WHISTLE. IT SHOULD BE A SLABBER-KNOCKER OF A CONTEST. ANYONE DISAGREE? I THINK THAT MUNFORD WILL USE THIS GAME AS A WARM UP FOR THE PLAY-OFFS. CONGRATS TO MUNFORD FOR WINNING THE REGION. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL THREE OF THE COUNTY SCHOOLS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Oh man, can't wait to see this one. Brighton really likes to run right at you pretty good. They ran up and down the field aginst the only game i saw against Sheffield, who is pretty good. I dont know if Munford can handle a power game like this one with those athletes at Brighton. What do y'all think?

Guest hustle101

I would be surprised if this thread takes off mslide60 I never see any Brighton fans posting. But your right I can't wait for this one to get started.

I will take Munford by two touchdowns or more. I don't think Munford will have any trouble stopping Brighton no matter what directions they attempt. Even when they make mistakes, they buckle down when they need too. I have been impressed with the players, fans, and coaches. I only hope it doesn't rain--this is sure to be a good game. It is football time in Tennessee. Right Coach N!!!!!!!

I will take Munford by two touchdowns or more. I don't think Munford will have any trouble stopping Brighton no matter what directions they attempt. Even when they make mistakes, they buckle down when they need too. I have been impressed with the players, fans, and coaches. I only hope it doesn't rain--this is sure to be a good game. It is football time in Tennessee. Right Coach N!!!!!!!

Winning is a way of life for Coach Randall, it has been true where ever he has gone and for whatever he has coached. His 32 years is illustrious. The Munford miracle this year is no miracle as outsiders would believe, but a product reflective of that very rare type of man that is a winner in everything he does.