• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 2

Hampton over Harriman

Coalfield over Midway

Temple over Trousdale

Gordonsville over Friendship

Jo Byrns over Collinswood

Wayne County over Mt. Pleasant (i'm gonna get heat from this but WC is gonna come out fighting)

McKenzie over JCS

TCA over Lake

Quarterfinals

Hampton over Coalfield

Temple over Gordonsville

Jo Byrns over Wayne County

TCA over McKenzie

Semifinals

Temple over Hampton

TCA over Jo Byrns

The "BORO"

TCA--------42

Temple----28

i know most if not all of you will disagree, specially at the final but i've watched all these teams play cept coalfield and Gordonsville but Trinity's Defense (if they stay healthy) are going to come out firing off the ball and driving Temple back. Temple is a good offensive team but good Defense beats good offense and Trinity's D is GREAT.

Hate to break it to ya', but the champion will not come out of the West. History is against you all.

Round 2

Hampton over Harriman

Coalfield over Midway

Temple over Trousdale

Gordonsville over Friendship

Jo Byrns over Collinswood

Wayne County over Mt. Pleasant (i'm gonna get heat from this but WC is gonna come out fighting)

McKenzie over JCS

TCA over Lake

Quarterfinals

Hampton over Coalfield

Temple over Gordonsville

Jo Byrns over Wayne County

TCA over McKenzie

Semifinals

Temple over Hampton

TCA over Jo Byrns

The "BORO"

TCA--------42

Temple----28

i know most if not all of you will disagree, specially at the final but i've watched all these teams play cept coalfield and Gordonsville but Trinity's Defense (if they stay healthy) are going to come out firing off the ball and driving Temple back. Temple is a good offensive team but good Defense beats good offense and Trinity's D is GREAT.

Hate to break it to ya', but the champion will not come out of the West. History is against you all.

Lake will handle TCA who couldn't beat Fayette.

ok that type of commment is really starting to get annoying according to you're theory TCA will fall since they lost to Fayette. just remember Lake lost to Bruceton whom TCA beat not once but twice. and in there most recent meeting held the acclaimed Chad Jordan to only 80yds rushing. so your philosophy quite frankly is hogwash. i'm not saying Lake is a bad team, because their not however your theory is.

ok that type of commment is really starting to get annoying according to you're theory TCA will fall since they lost to Fayette. just remember Lake lost to Bruceton whom TCA beat not once but twice. and in there most recent meeting held the acclaimed Chad Jordan to only 80yds rushing. so your philosophy quite frankly is hogwash. i'm not saying Lake is a bad team, because their not however your theory is.

Lake County should have been no.2 possibly no.1 in this bracket. And pardon the phrase but YO BRACKET IS WEAK. B)

HAmpton over Harriman 34-24

Coalfield over Midway 21-14

Trousdale over Temple 36-32

Friendship over Gordonsville 28-17

Quarters

Hampton over Coalfield 36-18

Trousdale over Friendship 28-12

Semis

Hampton over Trousdale 21-17

Don't know anythind about west Tennessee so I won't make any predictions. I just know the east usually wins.

Edited by buffcoach

HAmpton over Harriman 34-24

Coalfield over Midway 21-14

Trousdale over Temple 36-32

Friendship over Gordonsville 28-17

Quarters

Hampton over Coalfield 36-18

Trousdale over Friendship 28-12

Semis

Hampton over Trousdale 21-17

Don't know anythind about west Tennessee so I won't make any predictions. I just know the east usually wins.

Well, there is one middle tennessee team that is a SOLID football team, and, for some unknown reason, is not getting the respect or attention Friendship Christian gets in the area: (11-0) Jo Byrns. That team is right there with Friendship Christian, but gets little pub. Their defense has allowed 53 points in 11 games.

hampton-21 harriman-17

midway-10 coalfield-8

temple-28 trousdale co.-31

gordonsville-14 FCS-21

jo byrns-35 collinwood-14

wayne co.-21 mt pleasant-20

mckenzie-17 JCS-21

TCA-14 lake co.-21

i went 4-4 ... i never would have thought that collinwood would hav beat jo byrns... and trousdale played a good game but couldnt pull through... next week will have alot of good games