Sweetwater 1 CCS 0

chasanooga

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even though CCS lost..they came a long way this season. AFter losing 9 seniors they worked very hard and in my opinion played a very hard season. Actually, I was suprised at times. I thought they played great this season even after losing 9 seniors and came out better this season with some wins and loses overall playing better then expected..but thats just my opinion you can agreee or disagree..

even though CCS lost..they came a long way this season. AFter losing 9 seniors they worked very hard and in my opinion played a very hard season. Actually, I was suprised at times. I thought they played great this season even after losing 9 seniors and came out better this season with some wins and loses overall playing better then expected..but thats just my opinion you can agreee or disagree..

I saw CCS play 6 times this year (twice against ND). This a group of kids who played their hearts out every time they stepped out on the field. Sometimes they were out gunned and overmatched (Bearden) but there was never any quit in this bunch of kids. It is tough to lose as many players as they did and be able to pick up where they left off from last year. You can a make a case that they over achieved this year. Keep your heads up as you have a great tradition and and I know you'll be back soon! Best of luck next year.

:lol:

The goal was scored by Bailey Shope at the 60 minute mark. I got this info via phone and hope someone who was there will post some more info.

:D GAME WAS AWSOME. BOTH TEAMS WERE DETERMINED TO WIN THE BALL,BUT SWEETWATER KEPT UP THE PRESSURE AND FINALLY PUT THE BALL IN THE NET. AFTER THE GOAL SWEETWATER HAD CONTROL OF THE GAME. A HARD FAUGHT WIN, BUT ADVANCE THEY WILL. <_<

Why to go Sweetwater....hope you do great in the regions. CCS somehow always seemed to get the wins but they seemed so young or something but they did somehow always or most of the time come out on top. I'm sure they will go further next year. Sweetwater this year to me was the better team. Best of luck and good luck with Notre Dame...you can do it. <_<

Edited by basehits